Reviews for Fever
Aslan's Dreams chapter 1 . 7/13
I honestly started shivering and tearing up as I read the flashback at the doctor's
Elfera chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Cutest. Fic. Ever.
MasteroftheMidnightYard chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
AWWWWWWW! I wanna see a seven-year old Edmund...
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
fantastic! i do so love your stories. thank you so much for writing them and sharing them here.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Love it! The flashbacks and everything else seem very true to Peter's character and what might have happened before the books/movies.

~Caity :)
dbd823 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
OK, I've read this before (I just did again) because I had seen Nighttime Demons and was like 'Oh, lookie here, theres a prequal!' But I never went back and read Nighttime Demons. So now that I've read this- and btw, nice flashback there, with Peter and Edmund, and how the Proffesor was able to bring a good conversation out of it- I'm going to go read Nighttime Demons, which was the *real* reason I found and read this one in the first place.

And, just a thought, your inbox might get a little clogged with reviews from me... I love reviews, but I can understand if you don't want me to review each story. Just send me a message and I'll stop.
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I Look To You came on the radio as I was reading this chapter. Caused definite tears. Love it!
petites sorcieres chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
That was really fantastic. I was moved through the whole fic and you were right, I too wondered why Peter was so harsh toward Edmund...Nittime Demons ? Have to look for it then :D
tay chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
aw luv it
Kirsten Erin chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
Great story.

I loved the family snuggling! :D
Kirsten Erin chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Peter really needed to hear that.

I loved Edmund's reaction to the doctor calling it a miracle.

"Peter."

:D
Kirsten Erin chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
This one was my favorite chapter.

I loved the portrayal of Peter's emotions, especially when Edmund almost died the second time.

"It was like dying a soul’s death. Twice."

Wow! I just loved that!
Kirsten Erin chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
I'm glad Peter finally got his answer, though we all knew what it would be. :D
Kirsten Erin chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
I'm glad it wasn't the same as the movie. I always feel a bit dissatisfied with just the undercurrent of emotion they portray.
Kirsten Erin chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I loved your characterization of the Beavers because it seems like a very good question to ask and shows that they care for these children as much as they do their own happiness.

Poor Peter, always blaming himself...