Reviews for First Find Your Dream
Aileil chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Thanks so much for this story! I like this version of his childhood better than many that I have read. Also, I really think the swapping places theme is all sorts of fun :).
websterans chapter 13 . 4/26/2007
Brilliant!
golden starfish chapter 13 . 6/28/2006
I don't usually read fics like this but I'm glad I read this one! A wonderful take on a fanon staple! I love the way you wove the various tidbits we know about Rodney's past with his experiences on Atlantis. A very enjoyable read :-)
rebekah78 chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
Excellent! A very clever and well executed plot. I loved the insight into the young Rodney. I think you did an excellent job. Thanks!
flubber chapter 13 . 2/16/2006
Interesting back story. It is a good way to explain why Rodney is the way his is. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
krysalys chapter 13 . 2/15/2006

Friggin awesome.

-}-

Krys
McRaider chapter 13 . 2/15/2006
I won't lie to you, I was orginally very hesitant to read this story because Freaky Friday stories often times either just don't go over well or they're poorly written. So when left with nothing else to do at work, I decided to let my curiousity get the best of me...I must say, I'm impressed. This was incrediably well written, granted I woudl have loved to see more Rodney dealing with everything around him ect. But still, it was exciting and intersting. You deinfately made this worth reading. Gotta love Rodney!

Stephanie
Olinne chapter 13 . 2/15/2006
The conclusion is a bit short but it is a good story
sparklegem chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
The end of chapter 12 was hilarious! Great way to end it.
tvnut127 chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
This was a great story! I loved it.
Tazmy chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
Yay. This was a most enjoyable read.
Silverthreads chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
Again I'd like to say that this was a fun story to read.
Silverthreads chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
Heh. Kinda cool to see Rodney beat John at chess even though he was really only there for the last move. :) Good story.
ccgig chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
Great storySo did the older Rodney work out what had happend or did he think it was all a dream too?. Did Shep and the others explain it all to him. Good idea to explain why Rodney went into science.
Anarah McKay chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
Who could Lucas's father be? Very interesting!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »