Reviews for The Escape :Remake:
WaitingForLife2Begin chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
tthis is cool i love warren
Starstreak 777 chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
Sequel? Please! Your story is so good.
Wen1 chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
Personnally, there are a lot of things I don't like in X-Men, the whole extraterrial thing, with lilandra, Scott's father etc, Rachel's origin etc etc. So What do I do ? I do what fanfiction are made for: I create my own vision of X-Men ;)

Stay free to write what you want as you want

Witchbreed chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
Oh, come on! Search the net, borrow more comics, read the story called X3:Days of the Phoenix, do anything but please, please, please write something about her. She's a very interesting character and it's a cryin' shame that most people don't know much about her. Please, I promice I 'll be a good girl and I 'll review every chapter. I swear I 'll never flame you, I 'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT HER.
Witchbreed chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
Wonderfull story. So, do you plan to bring Rachel Summers in this story? She's a former hound and a concentration camp runaway and, most importantly, Scott and Jean's daugther from a future worse than hell. Just imagine her parents' reactions when the find out about her past. I honestly hope you 're gonna do something about her soon. I love your story so don't you dare abandon it.
Wen1 chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
more Jott pplleeaasse :p

Carry on !

Wen1 chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
carry on

JOTT FOREVER !

intothefire17 chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
hey! nice fic you have there. sorry i took so long to find your fic. i like what you did with it though. with angel in it, the whole story takes up a whole new light. i cant wait to see what happens next. especially to angel, jean (will she turn into phoenix?)and scott.
Wen1 chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
so go ahead for the JOTT Part ;)

Wen1 chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
more Jott :p

Carry on

Dark Gotham chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
This story is pretty cool. I love all of the Scott/Jean goodness.
Wen1 chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
one hour, that was indeed a loong kiss lol

can't Jean stay one week in bed in their room ?

CARRY ON

ldypebsaby chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
heh, Nice fic, there just isn't enough fics with Warren in them... YAY! Poor Scott though...
Wen1 chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Poor Scott :'(

I don't think he would leave Jean's side, even for sleeping, he has almost lost her.

Don't worry for the reviews, it happens sometimes, you see really short chapter updated rarelly with twenty reviews, and long interesting part with 4 or 5. I dunno why

CARRY ON