Reviews for Holding On To Destiny
sweetteatwo chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
just came across this fic and I liked

what I have read and would like to see

where this fic goes. So please up date

soon.
Ms Ellie Cullen chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
lol. tis class plz plz plz write more!:P
sbkar chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
Try finding a beta in the forums, or even LiveJournal (pidirectory or hp_betas are good communities to try).

The pacing of the dialogue is uneven, which means you need some grammar and punctuation help.

I like the idea, but your presentation is off.
sbkar chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
TImeline for Draco Malfoy (w . hp-lexicon timelines / timeline_ ) [Remove spaces for site]

Draco was born June fifth, 1980.

You are missing a lot of punctuation that is necessary, like commas. A good editing would tighten up most of the misspellings and grammar errors. It's a fun idea, but, it needs polishing.
A girlDraco fan chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Hullo dear, just wanted to offer my happy compliments to your story. I love girl!Draco fics, and I'm loving yours as well.

I just want to say one thing though, and I'm telling you this from experience. You're going to be getting some reviewers complaining and saying things like, "WTF? Draco's a girl?" and even worse when they start insulting you that it's ooc, and bla bla bla.

I know this because I've written a few girl!Draco fics myself and have been through all this. I just want to get this point across: Please don't let those kind of reviewers discourage you from writing your story. There were times they did this to me and I even ended up deleting my story out of frustration. But if you're the kind of person who can ignore them, or take their insults easily, then you have nothing to worry about.

I'm telling you this because I love your fic, and I wouldn't want you to EVER delete it. Please update soon! _
Kit fan chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
aww poor poor Dray got no place in the male world XD I like it deary