Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Tori-chan chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Aw... very well done, and I love it. Is this going to be a Inferno x Red Alert or Inferno x Firestar? I hope for the former, but don't mind me :3

Your idea is interesting, and I look forward for more _
VampireArgonian92 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
UPDATE, DAMN IT, UPDATE! It's been like over a year since you did!

By Primus, update already! Signing off!
Hellsfirescythe chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
Oh...It's interesting to see this version of Red and also to see how he got to be so high strung and responsible. I really hope you continue this and the little background of Cybertron and the racing was really awesome. Congrats!
MariaShadow chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Fantastic! Just like Ironhide said- just goes to show how war changes people. Poor Inferno, going pick up the shattered remains of his dreams and finding them crumble in his hands. Old friends, new faces. Really, really great stuff!
Tirya King chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Looking good so far. I love the characterizations of those two, especially since they never get enough love from the fanbase. Good thing they have you three around, eh? ;) Loved seeing Pyre as well, interesting to see him younger...

Can't wait for more, Domon! Keep the good stuff coming _
optimusprimus001 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Well, No wonder Red Alert keeps pestering Hot Shot about racing in the Armada and Cybertron universe... This is great so far, I hope you keep working on this one.
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Great story! Explains a lot about Red Alert. Update soon.
RustCheck chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Ha, I never it guess to be Red Alert when I saw the summary. I just thought it would be someone like Prime, or Jazz, even Prowl. But when I saw the name Redline, something hit me. I just love the whole thing, you even had Inferno in it, go Inferno! Man, this is one of the few Red Alert center fics. Keep it up!
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Brilliance, absolute brilliance! Ol' Red's not usually a fic drawcard for me, but this was fantastic! Really, really great stuff!
Uftaki chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This piece is just a fantastic character insight into what shaped the lives of some of our favourite 'bots. :3 Much love for this, indeed. The writing flows wonderfully, with just the right amount of dramatic and emotional tension to make it so very interesting. :) Such a change the narrator went through, isn't it? _~ *chuckles* But in light of it all, so very understandable... :D Wonderful fic! :D