Reviews for Thin Layer
Centralion chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
And the persocoms come marching in...Icchan would be proud. As a matter of fact, I am going to use something like this in a very different story that I have written involving something else entirely. This was absolutely fantastic writing, with a great opening and closing. As one of my friends would say, KA...( His sanity is dubious.) Now, do you think that you might do another from Athena's point of view? That would be very interesting!
Karl Stahl chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Very good story. I liked the bitter-sweet mood you set. Well done.
lotus head chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Last line brilliance. You have such terrific last lines.
belle.nisce chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Very nicely done. What a refreshing drabble from all the other senseless OC gunk. You've delved into Hikaru's character (if she had one, this is what it would definitely be like) really well. Great job.
emptyword chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Nice! True to your word, it was unconventional. But what a strong, strong piece you have here. Hikaru's personality is magnetic, and in a few, simple sentences, you capture her plight and her yearning without having her come across as weepy and mopey. I very much enjoyed!
Tainta2000 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
ok normaly id be loged on but im a school so i cant but any way, i realy liked it i realy love theis show and i realy want to make a fanfic w/ Hikaru and Wizard so keep an eye out it'll b dfrnt from the show but not by much

~nya~
Infinitis chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Oh my gosh! It's so intence i have goosebumps o.0

I love your writing style! I was just in a trance when reading -.- ..it's a good thing. It really touched me too!

You should go for a writing carrer o.- i mean it!
marbles chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
wonderfully bitterswwet. it really felt like hikaru was in front of me, ranting away anyway, this was great. hope to see more from you in the future : )
ff9moonie chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Cool!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Bravo! This is GOOD! And I was shocked to find it in the mass of Mary Sue fics that Angelic Layer seems to have spawned. Again, wonderful fic. If you haven't written more DO so. I'll be adding you to my alert lists and this one to my Favs.
dramaskunk chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
thats so sad! But its sweet.
Amane chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
O_o Wow. Just..WoW. O_o
Saint X chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This sounded like a jealousy complaint... tee hee hee

satirical, yes- but cool...
Ismail Saeed chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Hey,

I haven't seen anyone else respond to this story yet, but I read it within a day or two of when it showed up and I really liked it.

It was an interesting little exploration of emotion and of "being Hikaru." It's one of the few fics I've REALLY gotten behind for Angelic Layer, and I meant to send this link as a snazzy fic to a friend but the only time I've seen him since then was when he was bummed about stuff and it wasn't a good time. I'll pass it to him next time though :).

Cheers.