Reviews for A Centaur's Tale
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
I wish you'd add on to this! It's so good!
panther ninja chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Please please write more. :)
DP1014 chapter 5 . 10/14/2006
Uh what do you mean by perfect love? Does he like Susan... or a uh... unicorn? Please mail em back I am a tad bit confused... heh...
incense-whiskers chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
Very interesting... hurry up and update please!
HighlanderQueen chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
aw! i love it! i love thatthe first thing out of his mouth was "susan". how lovely is that?

and you mentioned my story! much love to you.

can't wait to see what happens next!

love how you integrated your story with the more of that!
Silent Cobra chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
I hope you continue this soon, it's very good.
HighlanderQueen chapter 4 . 4/9/2006

oh, look! you mentioned me! i feel so special!

congrats! i love how you strayed from the movie for awhile! it has added a lot. the chapter was a little short though, would have loved to have seen it longer. but i'm happy with it now too!

ok, i'm gonna poke at the third chapter of my story. i could use some inspiration!

Telboriel chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Good story! I like Centaur's, and you really don't know what's going on with other characters in a book or movie unless it's important to tell. I am really looking forward to reading more of this story and seeing where it goes! Please update soon.
HighlanderQueen chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
hello there!

loving the story. it's a tid-bit short though...more detail would be good. i loved that you used an element that wasn't in the film. keep going with that.

i can understand if you want to follow the timeline of the film, but it would be cool if you could slow things down just a little to describe what the character is feeling and what all is going on.

i notice that oreius is showing interest in interesting choice. i would have never paired the two, but i'm sure you can prove to me that they are meant for each other. good luck to you and i'll keep watching!

lampost chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
I think this story is magnificent. I cant wait to see what you are going to do to it. I think you could take this story far. Keep going. Your on my favorites.
Natalia101 chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Yah! New Chapter! I liked it. Oreius seems to be really nice even thought he kind of looks intimidating( well, I see him as an indtimidating guy) Anyway, please update soon!
Darth Hoodlum-A Pirate chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Hurry and finish it, before I become vicious!

Just kidding

I liked it and I want you to add to it.
mis.mira chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Interesting... * stroke non-existant beard*

But it was a tad short...

Mira ;)

P.S. Don't let him fall for Susan,please...
Natalia101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Very interesting. Will this be a romance? Between Susan and Orieus? It kind of seemed like he was paying her attention. Anyway, I hope you update soon so I can find out more!
Capegio chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Ouch. Interesting idea, but please leave off the romance. Narnia doesn't need it. ::whines::