Reviews for A Centaur's Tale
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
I wish you'd add on to this! It's so good!
panther ninja chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Please please write more. :)
DP1014 chapter 5 . 10/14/2006
Uh what do you mean by perfect love? Does he like Susan... or a uh... unicorn? Please mail em back I am a tad bit confused... heh...
incense-whiskers chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
Very interesting... hurry up and update please!
HighlanderQueen chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
aw! i love it! i love thatthe first thing out of his mouth was "susan". how lovely is that?

and you mentioned my story! much love to you.

can't wait to see what happens next!

-chelseypudge

love how you integrated your story with the movie...do more of that!
Silent Cobra chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
I hope you continue this soon, it's very good.
HighlanderQueen chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
Hey!

oh, look! you mentioned me! i feel so special!

congrats! i love how you strayed from the movie for awhile! it has added a lot. the chapter was a little short though, would have loved to have seen it longer. but i'm happy with it now too!

ok, i'm gonna poke at the third chapter of my story. i could use some inspiration!

later!

-chelsey_pudge
Telboriel chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Good story! I like Centaur's, and you really don't know what's going on with other characters in a book or movie unless it's important to tell. I am really looking forward to reading more of this story and seeing where it goes! Please update soon.
HighlanderQueen chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
hello there!

loving the story. it's a tid-bit short though...more detail would be good. i loved that you used an element that wasn't in the film. keep going with that.

i can understand if you want to follow the timeline of the film, but it would be cool if you could slow things down just a little to describe what the character is feeling and what all is going on.

i notice that oreius is showing interest in susan...an interesting choice. i would have never paired the two, but i'm sure you can prove to me that they are meant for each other. good luck to you and i'll keep watching!

-chelsey_pudge
lampost chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
I think this story is magnificent. I cant wait to see what you are going to do to it. I think you could take this story far. Keep going. Your on my favorites.
Natalia101 chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Yah! New Chapter! I liked it. Oreius seems to be really nice even thought he kind of looks intimidating( well, I see him as an indtimidating guy) Anyway, please update soon!
Darth Hoodlum-A Pirate chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Hurry and finish it, before I become vicious!

Just kidding

I liked it and I want you to add to it.
mis.mira chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Interesting... * stroke non-existant beard*

But it was a tad short...

Update!

Mira ;)

P.S. Don't let him fall for Susan,please...
Natalia101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Very interesting. Will this be a romance? Between Susan and Orieus? It kind of seemed like he was paying her attention. Anyway, I hope you update soon so I can find out more!
Capegio chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Ouch. Interesting idea, but please leave off the romance. Narnia doesn't need it. ::whines::