Reviews for Reading Hour
hasleftthesite chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Haha, poor Kenken must really feel loved seeing as no one wants to share a room with him.

But congratulations to Aya for finally managing to get his team to where it was supposed to go although I'm sure in retrospect Chloe wouldn't have mind at all if Aya had never found that caravan and they had just made a detour towards home.

And Michel really knows how to get Aya to do something they all want. Yet, I wouldn't blame Michel if he were indeed terrible ill cause the Arthur smell sounded very determined to kill of the team assassins, LOL.

Well, this chapter was just in time cause I've had a real bad day. I think God is laughing his ass off upstairs, enjoying my misfortune for the day. *scowls*

Swirly chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
"Aya had more fun than others with his particularly bony elbows judiciously applied to the ribs of people that called him a fag and his own ability to attract a bigger crowd of screaming fan girls than the lead singers."

Ahaha, I can so picture that happening - and the band giving him dark looks and perhaps the occasional well aimed stage accessory.

Nicely done, I especially like the ending. _
Psychodahlia chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Lulz. I like Arthur. Now how are these poor boys going to survive a week in such living conditions? Update soon! :D
hasleftthesite chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
God, this was funny! I just love how you write side B! Man, you always manage to make me laugh. And I do hope we'll get some more team bonding from you seeing as the title held 'part 1' in it.

In a way you are brilliant cause you just manage to show their different characters and the interactions between them with them just saying one or two sentences. Just plain brilliant!

Loved especially Ken's line about the turn off he thought he had seen, Aya's very noticible dark mood about having gotten them lost, Yuki's enthousiasm cause he had mangaged to level up (I wonder what the others thought he was screaming so enthousiatically 'yes' about, LOL), and Chloe's final statement as to why he prefereed cats to dogs.

I do wonder however how the dog fits in the whole team bonding.

And speaking of not finding the sea when you're on an island, ..., it does happen if it is a big island (I know).

Thanks for the good laugh. I was in need of it.

Psychodahlia chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
You're punchlines are always so funny. You do humor so well, it lifted my spirits to read this.
Namia-chan chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
NICE!
BengalCat chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
oh, this is just great *still giggling* though I liked the first chap best (and didn't really get the joke in the second n.n'), I think the others are nice, too. I'd love to read more from you

greetz, Bennie
Psychodahlia chapter 1 . 8/23/2006

That is just a funny, funny line. You have a good eye for the characters and the whole situation was great comedy.
nina chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
I... don't really get the jokes, but I still like the stories so far
hasleftthesite chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Okay, I can totally understand poor Kenken cause to be honest I don't understand that whole 'Sarflanden' stuff neither. Then again English is my third language so I'm guessing that my problem is the same as sweet little Ken.

However even when I didn't understand the punch line, I still found it sweet. How everyone comes checking up on Aya while he's doing the bouquets and making him feel like he's part of the family is just so kawaii.

And how Ken has diffuculties with the language but manages to cope with this difficulty is also cute. I loved how he put the flower's name down in kanji if he wasn't sure. It's just great thinking from him and seeing as Aya can read that, Ken is sure that he gets it right. Plus he is also very professional cause he even remebers to ask for the person's phone number so they can contact this person should there be a problem with the delivery. Yep, little Kenken is all grown up.

But damn I'm really getting annoyed that we haven't Weiss B here cause I would just love to read about it and get to know the new characters better.

Anyways thanks for this lovely little story.

See you, kisses and hugs

artemis347 chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Oh I love ken, with english like that it's a good thing he works with others...otherwise i have a feeling he'd end up wandering around completely lost and confused (actually...that makes a cute picture *sees chibi kenken*
MikaSamu chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Another heartwarming, but also laugh out loud wonderful chapter. Thank you!
hasleftthesite chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Hey,

all three of the stories were cute. I always love to read about the Weiss Side B characters cause they haven't brought it out yet in my country so this is my only way to familarize myself with them. And from what I know about that universe you seem to describe the characters very nicely although it still is strange to have a more human Aya running around, LOL.

Nice work.

artemis347 chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
*giggles* that was cute! i love those WSB boys, and aya's developed a humorous side! yay! kenken cooking, sounds good to me! (i cna't cook for beans...)
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2006