Reviews for The Calm Before the Storm
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 8/24
Definitely a well times revenge.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 8/24
Harry definitely has a good disguise if all the pieces are correct and not misunderstood.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 8/24
each fitting.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/24
revenge is always best when it sneaks up on the victim.
Blueberry Babe chapter 4 . 7/14
Fun. Thanks.
oh damn!
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 4/30
Oooooooooooooh Now is Harry a good guy or is he not? You can't really tell. :) ;)
novonia chapter 4 . 2/19
would love to see where this is going, it doesn't seem finished
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
"We guard you while you sleep. Do not...fuck with us." A bit of a fight club feeling when Harry confronted Snape. I liked it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Oh this is just to wonderful for words, have to say I do wish for more.
darkdranzer chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
...hmm i dunno the way this was done left a rather sour/unpleasent/annoyed feeling at the ending

And i doubt snape would just submit like that
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
"Snape pulled up his sleeve to gaze on the jagged flaming green lightening bolt adorning his left forearm and began to laugh, dark or light he was well and truly screwed." OH YEAH! *EVIL GRIN*
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
SUCK. IT. UP, Snapey-Wapey! :-D
Miriam1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
It occurs to me that if Snape was just a decent man and would have left well enough alone, Harry would not have bothered him.

But no. Severus intended to treat the Potter children with the same prejudice he treated Harry. And Harry will not stand for that. The only reason Harry had to undergo Snape's abuse was that no adult cared enough to stop him.

Harry not only cares, but he has the power and the means to prevent the abuse. Giving Severus the benefit of the doubt didn't work. Treating Severus as a Dark Lord would (regardless of WHAT Harry may or may not be, and that isn't at all clear, here) be the only language the Potions Master seems to understand.

This is a unique solution. Very interesting, and very well done.

Starfox5 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Oh, very nice set up. Poor Snape!