Reviews for Trial By Fire
fowl68 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is fairly interesting. I think that you could put some more detail in it, but that's about it. Hoping for more!
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Ah, wow...depth to the gloves. This was really good. :D

It's ctainly given me some inspiration for my fic (not in a stealing way) ;)
Nameless chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wow, that was really good. It never even occured to me to wonder why Zelos always were gloves. And I like the idea that Yuan would introduce Zelos to the Renegades; it adds a depth to his relationship to them I would never have guessed. My only issue is, in the game he says he does discriminate against half-elves. Here he doesn't. Why is that?
Kokiri chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Aw! _ If I liked the last one, I LOVE this one. Such a cute side to Yuan! And...well, we always knew Zelos was deeper than he appears, but I have to admit, I've always wondered why he wore such long gloves. This is a good theory. Sigh. Seles. So cruel. But she really loves her least, she does later on. Poor Zelos really does seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to relationships and affection...for people to REALLY see him.

Very, very nice. I really enjoyed reading this And by all means, please, dissect the blue-haired-one's psyche sometime. I'm certain you'll do it well.

My sympathies with the Physics homework :P Always preferred Chem myself. I wasn't bad at physics, but I HATED it;;