Reviews for Stormy Grey Eyes
artemisrocks124 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
this is an amazing story. can't wait for the rest of it!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Great job. I am really enjoying it so far. I see you have not updated in quite a while. I really wish you would. The plot is excellent so far. Elizabeth is charactereized so well one can fell she is standing next to you. Please update soon! I would really like to read the rest.
C a r a chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
I don't know if you're still writing this since I found it all little late, but I really hope you do. It's very good. It takes a skilled writer to stick a character into another story and keep so close to the origional storyline. Hope you continue!
keke chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
well? isn't there more to this story?

write more!

soon!

~keke
brezzybrez chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
great chapter! update soon. really soon. very soon.
Celtic Cross chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
I do believe that this has become my favorite Narnia fan fiction! Update soon ok? OK!
brezzybrez chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
love it! must update soon.
brezzybrez chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
love it! must update soon.
Daughter of Zion chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
This is good! Please update soon!
Tachyons chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Hmm... I writers lived on reviews I'd be starving...

Anyswoosh, great story, cool OC!
cascade-of-black-ink chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Hiya there! All in all, this is well written. You've stuck almost word by word to the movie's screenplay, and I admire that a lot because it shows that you are faithful to details. Elizabeth is an intriguing character indeed, and her interaction with the Pevensies is well-balanced, except with Susan, which leaves a lot to be desired. I admire your style and your excellent narration and vocabulary. Keep the good work up!
Lahirien chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
This is really good! I'm glad you stuck so accurately to the movie canon; helps to while away the days til it comes out on DVD, lol. Update soon, please!
livingbeauty91 chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
Hey I dunno if my other review went through, but this is just a fantastic chapter! I loved it so much! Keep up the awesome work!
Amberle Elessedil chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
You're a good writer. I can tell. You know how to grab the reader's attention, you have a great vocabulary and your skill is obvious. But-and I really do mean this in the nicest possible way-you can do better than this. Ever since TLTWATW came out, this sight has fallen prey to dozens upon dozens of fics like this. And I'm not talking Peter/OC-which I actually enjoy, and have read quite a few of. I'm talking about 'random-girl-with-tragic-past-joins-the-Pevensies'. Elizabeth hasn't changed the dialogue of the film at all, which gives the impression that you can't be bothered to do more than write up a script and add in a few extra lines. You have real potential, and you are wasting it on a story like this one!

Again, I am really, really sorry about this. This isn't a flame, it's just rather strong constructive criticism. I was so pleased to see all the new stories under C S Lewis-but since 99% of them follow the same plotline, it's rather pointless.
Undomiel2007 chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
first, you're very welcome! second, YAY! another chapter! *does happy dance* :) please update soon!

p.s. i love the idea of elizabeth going into the wardrobe the same time as lucy. wonderful idea!

p.p.s. :) i think elizabeth is a fantastic name!