Reviews for The Beginning of the Story
Flying Chrissy chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
i hope that there is a update soon.
DramoSkye chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
I'd almost forgotten this story, however, I have not and hope you once again take up the fine art that is writing. Anyway I cannot wait for the meeting between Lucius and Daemeon.
My3scape chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
more?
angel of death chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
please please please continue
Katsy17 chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
interesting. update soon please :P
lerabird chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
OH MY GOD! SHMEXIEST STORY EVER! I love it! Please update again! I have fallen in love with the twins and I want to see what happens with harry...daemeon... and his mate! YAY! I can't wait!
Son of Sirius chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
I rather enjoy the story. I find that it is well written and explains things as it goes on. And unlike some, it has a humor that I find rather entertaining.
realdarkangel chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
hey, when r ya going ta update again? this rocks n i wanna know wot happens next. plz update again soon *puppy-dog eyes* i really like ya writing skills.
skyash chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
please update soon it's a good story
Angel of Immortality chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Please, oh, please, update soon. I love this story. This is in fact the second time that I have read these three chapters. So please updat very, very soon. Sere
miadragonlover chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
I love this! Please update soon! Its been like...forever! Please update a new chapter! I really do like the whole idea so far!

rah
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
Good chapter.
Lirael Moonwaker chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
You MUST update. I must know what happen next. I MUST. So...Update!
RStone8 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Interesting story. Hope you will update soon.
HaLLoWeeNDoLL chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
gr... bad you! more! more! want more! I'll cry! *starts quivering bottom lip* pwease? *puppy dog eyes* I promise I'll wove you... *sniffles*