Reviews for Truth, Love, and Justice
That was really cute, I am so glad I finally found some fluffy, nicely written Amelia x Zel lemon one-shot :))
ZelAmeliafan chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Great job, keep up the good work!
wolfgrl1423 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I cannot even express in words how happy this fanfic made me! D I have just recently gotten into the Slayers series, and the main attraction for me has been the Zel / Amelia combo. I am also a perverted reader / writer, so of course, I went hunting for lemons after falling in love with the couple xD so happy I came across this one! It was so well done, and you captured both characters perfectly! You're a great writer, and I hope you keep making great creations like this one! )
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
oh i loved it so much great job
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was a great fanfic keep up the good work.
Onche chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Probably the most beautiful ZA fic i've read for a long.
Shachimin chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This story is beautifully written! I love how you portrayed them both to be inexperienced, yet curious 3

all in was a great read! I'll be sure to check your other sotries :) please keep it up!
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
A great read! Wonderful work!
Elise-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
So romantic...thank you for this story. you have really a wonderful way to enter in the head of the carachters. to let us see how they feel. I loved this story. bye
Neptune Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Whew! That was something. I was listening to Heart and Jon Bon Jovi the whole time! XD It really set the mood. It's be over two years since I've read anything on this site and gave a review (for reasons beyond my control.) I'll be reading your other fic next! By the way, I'm known as Neptune Butterfly here. Didn't sign in 'cus I was too lazy and It's been so long since I've been here I didn't think I would be in the mood to review. I also see that you're a Firefly/Serenity fan as well. I hope to see something from that series from you soon. My little sis and I are big fans.

klv chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
So sweet! Love it.
Basilske Galeote chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
this is like my 8th time reading this, and it's still perfect, i agree with stmungocardiologist too, u captured their personalities well and didnt make them act like lust driven fools as he put it.

It did alos bring a tear to my eye once she gave him her wristband, so romantic, still a couple hundred thousand thumbs WAY up.

P.S. if ur wondering what my user translates to, or if u even care, just send me an email
Makseryon chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Nice fic, I like it! Im fan of Amelia\Zel fics and it is among the best ones Ive ever read. Good work!