Reviews for No Inspiration
Love it
possable lover chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
5 out of 5 on the story keep going love it
Regin chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
LordOfTheWest chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
Such an interesting story! You should update soon!
Kimster44 chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Yup shes lost it poor girl shes talking to herself. But its not that bad i do it myself its fun!
Little Sheriff chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
You know, rate rhymes with hate, and right know I HATE you for stopping the story there! So, I obviously think the stories fantastic. Very original too. Why was Jaken with Inu? Doesn't he hate him?
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
Awsome! This is great. PAMS(please add more soon)
Karen chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Well, it's quite difficult to take an over-used cliche "Sessomaru and Kagome met in the modern time" and to write (and write well, mind you!) really interesting and original fic, but you did it and that's great! Hope, you'll update soon!

Cheers!_
Valkyrie of the Rohirrim chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
Whe! That was fun! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Are the youkai going to be after her now, or something? Keep up the excellent work!
Valkyrie of the Rohirrim chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Woo hoo! She found him! , But will he recognize her?

Great chapter. Tho I do hope the plot ecalates and becomes a wee bit more exciting. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Midnight Faerie chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Update soon...

~Midnight Faerie~
jcanderson33 chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
oh! You just had to leave it at that didn't you? *points accusingly* haha.. very ewll written this chapter, I long for the rest of the story :) Keep it up! Although I should probably point out that your characters thoughts are not italicized. for example:

/No/ Kagome decided... Yes you have the slashes but for this particular sight it does not show up as italicized. :) regardless I look forward with pleasure to more chapters!
Midnight Faerie chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Update! NOW!

Lots of Love...

~Midnight Faerie~
J.C chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
I'm kinda confused by your story, but the confusion urges me to read more! So please dish out more! :)

My favourite line from your story has to be “I bear coffee, oh mighty beater-of-thy-head-upon-tables.”

lol. very well written, and I'm extremely eager to read the rest of your story, please continue on!
jezebelsmua chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
OK, I was confused just a little, i got that the lights went off, and she, um...well..., thats's all i got,and something aboyt the 7 sins. Oh, and one thing I HAVE TO KNOW is the sliver hair guy Sess, or Inu? Cause if it's Sess, WHY! It's all i can say. And please help be understand the last part, my brain isn't that smart, email me or something. Thank you and Update Soon!