Reviews for After Conclusions
TempduMinuit chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
with my psychic powers your life is slowly being drained from you for this travesty

crap i don't have powers

run away embarrassed and pouting

:) pg13
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Vaughn is hot

what who said that

:)pg13
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
Yay! I love it when the couples I like get together! Great job! This was really good!
aisela chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
oh my gosh like i totally like this story and i love the relationship! Carshall is awesome(I don't know why many don't write blake hosely high stories.) i'm not a member so maybe you could post a contest who could write the best carsall or jucas romance adventure, etc. story. i'll be looking out for new stories!
Erieaud chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
this is my fav story ever !CMin luv forever
sharon chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
this is good! Is there a sequel? Yes! WEll, YAY! LOL
Vartan-LoVer chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
Your Ok. Labor could go on from an hour to way longer. Some woman have been reported to go into labor for 25 hours or longer. (I used to want to be an OB wen I was little. Im stickin to somethin i LOVE. Directing.)
me chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
your in seventh grade, and u write this kinda stuff?
GeekyLola chapter 15 . 3/18/2006
this story was perfect. it was sad but with a happy ending and it was funny.
omgggggggggggggggg chapter 15 . 3/13/2006
PERFECT!

absolutly perfect! i loved every minute of it! very beautifully written, showed C/M and J?L's undying love for eachother. ahh i cant even put how much i loved it into words!
tinamonic chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
All I can say is excellent! Bravo! You should take this story to the producers of the show. I know they will love it and I hope its not the end of BHH! I think that Josie and Vaughn should have ended up together. I like them together better than Lucas and Josie. But anyway I loved all of the 15 chapters! I couldn't stop reading them!
destiny-rebellion chapter 15 . 2/26/2006
YAY, i just downloaded conclusions seeing it won't be in my part of the world for ages! i was kind of dissapointed at the end of it because Josie never chose between Lucas and Vuaghn but i feel so much better after reading your story!
penguinsrock12 chapter 15 . 2/15/2006
That was an awesome story!
Purinsesu Mu-n chapter 15 . 2/15/2006
That was some great story, I always wanted that Jossie stay with Lucas (or Vaughn) but she didn't stay with any of them at the end.

So keep writting more stories, until them.
jennisashark chapter 15 . 2/14/2006