Reviews for An Unwanted Slave
kisha1tiger chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
I liked it and so did my blue elephant
Forrest Edyne chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
You Don't have to apologize for that. I know how that is. A couple years ago my mom was in a bad car accident, and for a long time I didn't know how she was. Anybody who would yell at you for not updating is not worth listening to
Luna chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Haa haa! The irony! lol
VanillaBeanNinja chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
Im Going to kill you...
youngdemonprowess chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
i really enjoy the story...
MelancholyMadness chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
How could you end such an amazing story! This ain't no hate mail against your story but I wish you would update! An unwanted slave is an amazing story and if you don't continue I'll flip out on you! I was really into this story (so into it that I actually read all 17 chapters) and I get to the last page and you say it's no longer being written! Eek! Would you please reconsider it? For your fans? For me? A girl who wasted about 45 minutes of time that she could be using to sleep but is, instead reading an awesome fic using her neighbors wifi! A girl who would idolize your deep passion to get right back on that hourse and write it! How bout this? I have a story I haven't updated in ages! I'll update if you update! People don't love mine as much as I love yours but... It's the best I got to offer. Please UPDATE!

-ash (your new biggest story obsessor)
Maya33 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
i'm guessing the hooded 'human' that talked to kagome was inuyasha in his human form i really liked that
darkangel0212 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
keep it up
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
keep it up
Kisskitty chapter 17 . 8/16/2007
Na, I don't hate you. Your kool for coming up with such a wicked idea!

If it's not rated for litte kids and you continue this story this millenium, then I would definitly say you should bring it!

Good Luck! _

Kitty
AngelofMist chapter 17 . 8/13/2007
*snarls and gets replica of testsaiga* You better continue the story, i mean, Please? *puppy dog eyes*. My honest opinion is that i have read better stories but yours is still good. I wouldnt call your story long especially since when i started reading fanfics, the one i started with had LONG chapters.

Your story is stil entertaining to me but reading a couple chapters would probably take less than 15 minutes. What dissapoints me about fanfic aauthors is that a friend of mine writes a naruto fic, has 34 long chapters and over 20 reviews but someone who writes an inuyasha fic has 54 long chapters and about 350 reviews.

MY longest review, wow. I did enjoy your story tho. And honestly i think because of how long the chapters i stated with are, most stories dont meet my expetations, your story can still be read at the convention because its still great and i hope you finish it
AngelofMist chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
OMG! You leave with a cliffhanger and then ya dont wanna continue?
AngelofMist chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
wow, unexpected and awesome
AngelofMist chapter 13 . 8/13/2007
aw i would have reviwed about earlier chaps but fanfiction was havin problems
hiro too lazy to sign in chapter 17 . 8/11/2007
im glad to here that your continueing this fic. it has been at the bottom of my list for too long. Cant wait for the next chappie.