Reviews for Theories
fashionstyle2 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
So is there more of this or are you finished? Very different turn of events strange, yes, even for "Strange Days".
zenith16 chapter 9 . 7/5/2007
I'm really getting into this. Update soon!
Chrys-Moony-Marauder chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
i can see it's been a while since you last updated... but if you haven't lost your muse, it's a good story. i'd still like to know what happens. :)
Lauren chapter 9 . 12/4/2006
Love the story so far. Little confused on the preview from Chapter 8, but I am sure that will come. Have you written anymore lately? I would love to read more.

Lauren
JasmineJordan chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
Good story. It draws you in. Good job. I'm curious to know if you plan to finish it?
Sinister Seductress chapter 9 . 8/27/2006
cute!
Tahra chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
Hey hon... Just wondering if you were coming back to finish this? Because, I absolutely love it! :D
LikeAPhoenix chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
I just read the whole story, and I must say, I love it! I wish Strange Days hadn't ended. Oh well. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter. I love how Josie and Vaughn are together, but not together at the same time, if that makes sense. PMS!
Ara-chelly chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
not bad, but if Michael is Vaughn's bro, his last name wouldnt be Pearson, wouldn't it be Lynch? that's Sarah's maiden name... other then that, this story has more twists and turns then the mind of a girl... even my own...lol
maevefirith chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
Please write more! I love your story:))
The Blackheart chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
Keep writing, dumpling. Because you're worth it.
Blake Holsey'student chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
This chapter was great!
Alex chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
I have just read this all for the past half hour or so. It is really good and well written. I am compleatly hooked!

By the way, you should consider putting a spacer like:

Paragraph 1

Paragraph 2

for when you switch POV or scene changes.

Please keep up the great work and update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
dragoneyes5000 chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
good...glad to see an update..can't wait to read more
DiannaNightstar chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
Congates! You have just written the first BHH story to have caught and held my attention. Please contiune to update. You should know that you are on my story alert list and this is the first review I have written in ages.

Keep up the goog work!