Reviews for A New Kind of Strange
Mooooorrrrrrrreeeeeee! Please?! XD
CombustibleLemons14 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
i think you should make a jessicaLucas and have josie be jealous and in the end make it jucas
snoopy1406 chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Hey, me again...Very good at captureing the charcters personalitys. You should call Jessica, Jess so we can be comfortable with the name. Also, when is this taking place? Obviously before Josie went and stole the Chi-ball, but after the middle of season 3. Odd place. But great job, can't wait to see what is gonna happen. Oh, one more thing- You're skipping over the relationship creation parts. Makes it a bit too fast. I know that parts tough, but good writing is never easy.
snoopy1406 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Ok, first off, awesome writing. Great flow and detail. Maybe a tad to much though. Just shave off a bit. Number 1 rule of writing is never bore your audience with a over powerment of detail. I basically skipped over the whole unpacking segment. Also I think Lucas's type is more edgey than Jess, It would sound better if she was edged out and teased about kicking Lucas's butt at Chess. Then she and Josie could verbally go at eachother later. A shy girl would never do that.

Hope I helped,

Later
smob1487 chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
That's okay; I'll wait...

Are they up yet?

How about now?

Now?

Now?

Okay, I'm done with that. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, I was afraid this story was forgotten. I'm glad to find it's not; I was really getting into it. You seem to write dialogue really well for these characters; I can see them all saying what you've written. There's not that much to say until the wormhole comes into effect, but you're doing a good job with introducing Jess. Hm...Jess...Josie. could there be something more than just their physical appearance that's similar? Like...their names? DUN DUN DUNN! Sorry, I'm an idiot. Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing what hapens next.

Sean-Scott
neddly chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
please put the other chapter(s)up soon. Can't wait. o i have a question is this a josie vaughn or a josie lucas. or is it lucas jess. it doesn't make that much of a difference to me i just want to know. but i like josie lucas over josie vaughn.

P.S. no real complaints except for that i wish that other parts would come out soon. but no rush man (or women)

Lollipop Lollipop oh lolli lollipop lollipop

-lucy

*just kiss the girl*
naruhina44 chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
this is great are you gonna keep writing
Tahra chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Hey... I just read the three chapters you've got up, and really enjoyed it. Awesome writing. I hope you plan to continue with this, coz it's really intriguing!

Tahra
RebootUniverse chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Great story u have to continue i really want to read something where josie is jealous instead of lucas
Rebka chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I'm starting to think you disappeard of the face of the planet...lol. Come on! This could be a great story...but you need to update it!
Evil Tofu xD chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
I love your fanfic! It's intresting and well written. Update soon!
Rebka chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Oh come on! You can't just leave us hanging like that! Post more!
LoganAlpha30 chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
So far so good...hope you continue. Personally I'm a Lucas/Josie shipper, I just don't like Vaughn very much. A thought that I had...I've kind of thought for awhile that the janitor is actually Lucas all grown up but he's stuck in some time loop so he's trying to change his own past or something like that...sad existence I know but...

Anyway good start and hope that you continue. I'll go now...
Summers-Wind chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
This is really good! There are a few grammar and spelling errors, but other than that I realy like your idea. It's nice meeting a character who is not just another Josie for a change. I hope ethat you'll continue writing this fan fiction!
BabyGirlBlake chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Im enjoying it,just hope Lucas doen;t get hurt in the end.I love the M/C goggly eye thing so cute.. and why don't Corrine just hide the F&F dvd,(LOL)keep up the good work.