Reviews for Narnia: The Golden Age
Chef 101 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
great story! I love lucy! r u goiing to continue it with a sequal of their return?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Love it as so.. :)
Rhyme2Reason chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
That's all she does? Protect them and help them bear pain? I'm kinda disappointed because I expected her to do more things like her siblings. Wow, really disappointed in that bit.:( however the rest of the story was really good
Terahlyanwe chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Sadness! I've always thought it rather tragic that none of the Pevensies ever found romantic love. -le sigh-
Hannah Skipper chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Oh, how beautiful this chapter is! Makes me sad and determined to live wherever Jesus has me and doing whatever He would have me do! "Never resentful or regret being giving this life" is my quote!

I can't quite imagine having them be warned in advance of their first departure from Narnia. They handled it so well. Again, I love how you describe the scenes on the balcony before the party and the dancing and Lu's bedroom afterward. I love it when its just the Four together sharing memories and love. I am glad that the chapter ends before they actually leave!

I must admit, that while I read this chapter, I listened to the ending soundtracks of LWW, PC, and VDT to get into the proper mood! At the end of that I listened to an instrumental version of "Nearer My God To Thee" to finish reading. Very effective for putting one in a weepy mood.

Great job and well done!
Hannah Skipper chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
I forgot to mention that I loved the Peter/Arnaut bit was awesome! I love a man that can control his temper even when his desire is to split someone open!
Hannah Skipper chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Great ending, although very bitter-sweet!

Aslan;s sppech reminds me of VDT. I like how He called the Four unique! They truely are and it reminds me that we are all unique creations of His!
Hannah Skipper chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Oh, the plot thickens! I love how you did a story each on Lu, Su, and Ed. This one is sorta a Peter/Lu combo and I love it too!

I have always enjoyed Tashbaan based action/drama stories and this is no execption! Peter ain't gonna be pleased to find Lu not with Arnaut-or maybe he will...he'll be worried that's for sure!

Love Lu's resourcefulness in selling her gown for rags and dusting up her face!

Love Peter's chat with Aslan! Just like the Su chapter the Lion knows exactly what's in their hearts and what they need to hear! Love how you decribe His voice-rolling like thunder and rain!

Can't wait to finish this little series!
Hannah Skipper chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Oh, cool!

A post-HHB mini-series! I love the older Pevenises. Lu getting abducted? Oh, my! Heaven help Lord Arnaut! Can't wait to read more.
Hannah Skipper chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Thanks for writing the heraldic symbols!

I always enjoy your description of the castle's rooms! This time the last paragraph on the balcony was my favorite!

Ed is my favorite Pevensie! I love dipolmatic stuff. Foreign and domestic.
Hannah Skipper chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Perfect Perfect Perfect!

Love Su's outfits, of course, but even better (far better in fact) is her converation and revelation with Aslan! I'm glad Su is home in Narnia!
Hannah Skipper chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Love how you describe Lu's waking in the norning at the beginning and her room and clothes! Love how each of the Four's rooms are at the different cardinal directions.

It made me sad that Su keeps thinking of England. Will she learn to love Narnia? I hope so!

Love that Lu gets archery lessons!
Colette Tatou chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
Beautiful last chapter! I so enjoyed all the emotions you wrote in all the characters. It was all so sad and lovely at the same time. I really enjoyed your fic.
Colette Tatou chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
Wow, the review box just wanted to keep cutting me off right there. Here's the end of that review. I hope it works this time...

"warm comfort of his strength"
Colette Tatou not signed in chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
The rest of my review got cut off, so I'm doing it again without logging on.

Anyway. Here's the rest:

"warm comfort of his strength"
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »