Reviews for Narnia: The Golden Age
floppyearsthebunny chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Oh, man I "Love" this chapter. This is going on my favs.
Miniver chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
This is a lovely story! Your writing style has both warmth and dignity, you use wonderful details to evoke the Narnian setting (including the heraldry), and you portray the Four very interestingly, from Susan's doubts and homesickness to Lucy's full-speed-ahead seizure of life with both hands. I also love your new characters-well, except for Arnaut, of course, whom I can see I'll love to hate. Each chapter gives a splendid "snapshot" of another moment in the reign of the Four, and taken together they make an absorbing tale. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you're writing away at lightning speed.

One thing I thought of: you do a great job of opening the cast of characters out to include the verious other species besides humans, but you missed one opportunity in Chapter 3: in Narnia, you don't really need to send a long-distance message by "the fastest rider we have." You've got an entire Parliament of birds to call on! Just a thought, not a criticism at all. You've got a wonderful story here, and I'm delighted you're sharing it with all of us. You really make the Golden Age seem golden!
but-the-clouds chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
I really like this story! It's great so far! Please update asap!
viennacantabile chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
eek, i love you. this whole thing left me with such a lovely peaceful feeling. love, love, love. :D
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Interesting chapter from Edmund's point of view. He did seem a bit older than thirteen, but that can be explained by his being a king. I liked how the conflicts were handled and there was enough insight into Edmund's mind to let me easily understand his decisions. I will definitely be keeping a close eye on this story. Please update soon.
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
I really like how you put the real names and terms for the heraldry in the story, even if they are confusing to anyone who doesn't study it or have a heraldry book at hand. It added a level of realism to the story.
mis.mira chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
Brilliant. I love how you have managed to capture the way Edmund and Susan deal with everyday palace life.:)
Alabaster Ink chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
FINALLY! YAY! I AM SO HAPPY! *dances arround* I'm afraid that at the moment i don't ave anything for the coat of arms. SRY! I loved how you helped Susan find her place. UPDATE RLLY SOON! *or i will bug you until you do* BYE!
viennacantabile chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
oh, *fantastic*. the encounter with aslan was incredibly well thought-out and completely believeable. very, very well done. XD
Lirenel chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
I like this story! I've always been interested in what happened during the golden age. Oh, and I love the use of heraldry! Please give more details on that, it's very interesting! Update soon!
mis.mira chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wo...This is really GREAT. *eyes go wide*

I loved how you wrote about Lucy.

Update!

Mira ;)
asdhfaeglruh chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Ohh, really awesome! Brilliant! Nice and long, full of promise! You're a great writer-descriptive and educated and all the stuff that matters. I can't wait for an update...again, kudos for a great start!
unnown chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is really good, it almost has the same style as CS Lewis'. I would like to read another
ohcEEcho chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Heavens, thats a lot for the first day...lovely story! You really got me worried when Peter fell...you did Lucy's character justice! Write more soon!
starryeye23 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
oopsy...forgot to sign in agian.)

this story is really interesting...i love the lucy based "plot" ( i havn't read the whole story so i can't say i know the plot)!

please...pretty please update soon!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »