Reviews for Mission on the High Seas
Poison's Ivy chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
Cool, we have the same name (Ivy) well, mine's a nickname but you get the point.

Your story is amazing. Your writing style is incredible, to me, it's "perfect writing with a personal touch from the author"
BewareMySpork chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
I love your story - So unexpected! Sasuke, you idiot, you should realize it's her.

But alas, that would completely demolish any point of the story (for now)

But, anyway, keep up the good work m'dear!
strawberry smoothies chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
wow. my sister and i are absolutely in love with this story! it's been over a month since you last up dated... MAYBE YOU SHOULD UPDATE SOON!
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
wow! this is a great story! the plot line is so creative! i usually don't read pirate fics but i just couldn't resist this one! i'm glad i read it! great job and update soon ok? ja! :)
Fire Kitsune chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Your story is mad awesome!
you dont need to know that chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
PLEASE update soon
viviannnnn chapter 7 . 6/21/2006
This is really interesting. I like where this story is headed. Good job.
Just me and myself chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
That was really fuuny. Keep going.
Michiyo-Chan chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
HI! i love this story! nami youshizumi is from one peicec right? anyways i think sakura should tell sasuke about her being no the ship and all. but, that could cause so serious trouble. thse girls were so funny i can just imagine sasuke getting mobed by them xD

keep updating,

Michiyo-Chan
damagedbook chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
please update! i know i havent reviewed with your last chapters but hey, i'm obssessed with this story that i can't help but drool in front of the computer while reading it ... eww ... teehee ... anyways, update asap ... il be waiting!

- lazzybluishgurl013/ Gia
neojoy02 chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Wai! You made an update! Ureshi! Anyway, you know I’m starting to think that you left Mother Earth for some place here in our Milky Way Galaxy because you haven’t made an update (and you left us poor readers to anticipate in anxiety of what will happen on the next chapter). Gosh, it’s kinda ‘mendokuse’ (in Shikamaru’s term) to check up on your profile everytime I’m surfing through the But it worth it though, seeing it is the ‘Mission on the High Seas’ fanfic. This fanfic of yours is very wonderful as it is, that’s why I can’t see the reason why you have to edit the previous chapters. And about the fight scenes, I guess it kinda shorted on its action side. What I’m trying to say here is that, the fight scenes, although brilliantly elaborated, well, it’s kinda short-lived. How come I came up with that conclusion? Simple: I tried to picture every scene in my mind and it came up as a quick battle. Its not that I worship a long-lasting battle (as a matter of fact it’s too mendokuse to read a “very” long battle scene); it’s just that, the battle scene ended up promptly. So yeah, that’s it for me.

By the way, how long does this fanfic will last? (Hey, I’m not covertly asking you to end this fanfic quickly! Truth to be told, I want this to last for a long time. No! moreover, I want this not to end any more!

Among the fanfics of Naruto registered here in this is one of the few fanfics that is intelligently made which is make it worth while to spend the time to read. To prove you, if I will grade this from 1 to 10, for now, overall, its 8. And mind you, my rate will climb up more for the next chapters. I’m confident enough to say that you will improve this more.
Ka Ka chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
I don't think Sasuke is out of character. I just think that he just can't help thinking and worrying about Sakura. This is something I love to watch. I just want to know who that fake Sakura is and what she wants to be posed as Sakura. Work hard on the next chapter!
Tsumii chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
kill the imposter! I really like the story but what bothers me is how sasuke can just fall for another girl (even though its sakura in disguise XD) meh I'm dumb, please update soon its good! ja!
Aurora Ciel chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
OMG i cant stand it! i must know who the pink haired girl is! please update soon! (and if you wouldn't mind... could you tell what days you plan on updating if possible? its so effing depressing to race to my computer everyday after school to see if theres an update and find nothing...) i'm so excited to read what happens next!

(btw- i'm really getting a kick of sakura's and sasuke's inner- selves. theyre making me laugh lol keep including them)
kamilog chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
whos the girl? WHO THE FUCK IS THE GIRL! i don't like her i like the brown eyed brown haired real sakura not this imposter PLEASE HELP SAKURA AND SASUKE GET TOGETHER! thanks ps. LOVE THE STORY!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »