Reviews for Mission on the High Seas
TangeloTime chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I think you need to update this story. Real soon. I mean, it's been 3 years. I wanna know what happens with Sakura's look-alike! And if you're wondering why I'm reviewing the 5 chapter instead of the 8th, It's because some idiot made a rule that you can only review once per chapter. I've already reviewed for chapter 6, 7, and 8 so I have to review on chapter 5. There is something wrong with since none of the good stories ever update! UPDATE PLEASE!
nandomo chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Twin?

Sakura doesn't have a twin . Su Confuzzled

Update pwease su i can get what's going on.
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
I love this _

It's really interesting and entertaining! )

Though, there are some parts I don't quite like (as example, the Sakura-look-alike, or Sasuke starting to like Nami-who-actually-is-Sakura-but-he-doesn't-know-it-and-so-hypothetically-cheating-on-HIS-Sakura)

And the last thing I didn't like is Sasuke being out of character or rather he was OOC. Ino explained that Sasuke fought Itachi with their help, right? The real Sasuke would NEVER accept help from others..but I don't mind this that much

I can live with that, cuz you can't write a romance story with Sasuke being in character xD so it's okay D

But "Nami" and Sakura's-look-alike are problems for me though.

Otherwise, your story is really awesome! Honestly!

It's sad though you didn't update for a few years T_T

I hope you'll be back soon and write again )

Until then, ja ne!

Uchiha-Kirara
CrazySakuLover chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
hehe
Ladyrouge214 chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
hurricane...wow thats a lot sailing and trouble.
nanamisakurachan chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
tehehe it was GOOD i want MORE...please lol
Megsaku chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
You're ticking me off. Why? You're not posting anymore chapters!

Look you updated in what. ITS 2008 WOW!

I really like you're story so don't get me wrong I just want you to update pwease!

I saide pwease,

Meg
LadyDream3512 chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
Its great...keep up the good work!

-LadyDream3512
cutecrazyice chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Well, a new scene...this is certainly a fresh uptake of the Konoha nins and the Akatsuki...and so far it's really good!

Please update. :)
moonlight whisperer chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
That was very good. you did alot better than alot of people i know! plz update soon
Poet of the Moon chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
Are you going to update?
Bells in the White Blizzard chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Totally awsome i luv this story UPDATE
oh.bonita chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
Well done! (:

Why are Sasuke & Itachi together? So basically this story isn't completely following the manga/anime right? Thanks for letting me know! Good luck with your next chapter!
kunoichixakura chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
sings: "'bout two years, we've been a-waitin!"

well, just don't mind that. but, you have been talking along time to update...(sits and waits for update)
SakuraHarunoKinomoto chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
cool story cant wait for the next chapter!
282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »