Reviews for Mission on the High Seas
krista chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
omg.. Sakura has a twin..

hurry n update thank u :)
SaraChan1225 chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
Good story!Keep it up please!
cherryjubilee chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
I'm dying to find out who the doppelganger is... and will Sasuke be taken in? Great story, very original...
Archerelf chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Good book Charlotte Doyle. You've an interesting concept.
TangeloTime chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
It's been almost a year! WHY WON"T YOU UPDATE! *sobs*
xXMiZzyLiciousXx chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
omg great story update ASAP
SnowCharms chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
I'm betting that d imposter is someone who knows Sakura well...maybe Hinata...update!
hi chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
update please i know it's bin months but still do it!PLEASE!
Alyana chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
I'd say: "Oh! I hope you're feeling better!" But the last time you update this fic was like...a year ago. Well, give or take a coupla months.

AM I THE ONL Y ONE REVIEWING RIGHT NOW? COOL!

Well, anyways...NO-SLAP- OWIE-punch-GODDAMMIT ALY2! Am I not allowed to wail?

Aly2: No.

Me/Aly1: Damn sadist.

Aly2: You don't even know what a sadist is.

Me/Aly1: I do too! It's a...damn.

Well, anyways, WHY? WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY? (rhetorical q, o'course) WHY did you have to cut it off? WHY? WHY, DEAR GOD, WHY? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE TH-slap-

Aly2: Can it, drama queen.

Me/Aly1: I'll have you know I am a drama PRIN-

Aly2: Don't care.

Me/Aly1: Pri-

Aly2: Don't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't care. DOn-

Me/Aly1: BU-!

Aly2: Don't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't 't care.

Aly3: Update soon!

P.S. In case you were wondering, I suffer from multiple personality disorder. You know, like Sakura, except with more inners.
Alyana chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
I have officially just found the next author to help the other ten to save Sakura and Sasuke fics!

...that didn't make any sense to you, did it?

Well, lately Sas/Sak has been going down the tubes, and just about ten authors have been keeping me visiting fanfiction. TEN. that's not a lot! People post stuff that doesn't show great effort! It makes me so mad! Well, anyways. Now it's ELEVEN! That's a start!

Great job! You write REALLY well! (As expected from someone in college...wait, that's not necessarily correct. Have you SEEN some of the stuff that's up from people who SAY they're in college?)

Question: Why are you so suprised that you got 30 reviews? I'd expect more! It's really good! (Your fic, that is.)

Well, one more chapter, then...update soon!

~Aly-chan
LuckySock chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
nice!

update soon!

p.s. what do u mean by twin?
All The Good PenNames Are Gone chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
yayness. I keep waiting for Sakura to run out of chakra and Sasuke to see the glaringly pink hair. I am on the edge of my seat to find out who the Sakura look alike is. Oh there is one thing you are putting hyphens (-) inbetween words at random intervals. I don't know if this was onpurpose or just a programing error or just typos. I felt that I should tell you though, I may just be a glitch in my webpage viewing code. A freind of mind tried to explain it to me that these things can happen due to a missplacement of something or other in the transfer of data. But he is AP computer science and prez of the Computer Hacking club so naturaly it went right over my head.
ohsoawesome chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
ARgh! I need to know who the fake Sakura Haruno is!

Please Update BTW..
Fightergirl-Hyuuga chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
this is really gd! im well enjoyin it! Update Soon!
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
Hm, is Kisame going to be killed? That's a great thing then! What...? Unlike Hollybrass, he follows all of the captain's orders and aren't against them(most of them anyways).

Okay, I'm done rambling (yes finally). And, a Sakura look-alike? And what did one of the merchants say about a few nights in bed? Uh-oh. Someone has some explaining to do...

Can't wait for the next chapter! Ja ne!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »