Reviews for It Finally Happened
EDD17SP chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
I know Ron's feeling bad right now, but few seats are more comfortable, or comforting, then the hood of a good 'ol Detroit-made automobile. Only better place I can think of is an F-150 tailgate.
EDD17SP chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
I don't really picture Ron as a the type who'd be a fan of Smokey and the Bandit, but I can't blame him for wanting the Trans Am. And, for the record, I'll take the Catalina over the Camry any day of the week. I hate foreign cars.
all forms of fluff chapter 32 . 10/6/2013
A great start to what seems to be an ongoing saga of sorts. Though this particluar staory was more about the drama of emotions I do hope the action picks up in They Say Everyone Has a Twin. Untill then Know that you have a fan in thise reader. Untill nest end I shall be enjoying the wonderful writing you have seen fit to share with the world.
Sammyboy94 chapter 31 . 8/29/2013
My Ex still has my class ring :(
Sammyboy94 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Nothing wrong with a reliable old car. it's better then my dads first car, a 1973 ford pinto, the one that would blow up if it got rear-ended,
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I didn't get that last line until I really thought about it...
JP1124 chapter 32 . 3/17/2013
Great start 2 the series. Gonna continue soon so great start. Damn Ron's mom was messed up tho
Muzzlehatch chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Kim's better than Ritalin!
just chillin.killin chapter 25 . 12/1/2011
WOW, what a bitch!
just chillin.killin chapter 21 . 11/30/2011
Whats up with Gene and Jean?
just chillin.killin chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
He got a girl to agree that she was wrong. I cant belive it. He has done the impossible.
just chillin.killin chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
I hope we wont have to wait that long for Ron and Kim to get to second base. Even third base. Im not too worried about homeplate. Thats something for the perverts to worry about.
just chillin.killin chapter 11 . 11/30/2011

Oh snap!
just chillin.killin chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
You know, scientist have proven that red headed weman have a larger sex drive than others. They are willing to do the most stuff in sex, and also the ones most likely to lose their virginity in high school. Its been statisticaly proven.
just chillin.killin chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
At first, I thought "Okay, a little too much for a second date" but thank god it was a dream. I mean, sliping her hand in there to return the favor? That was just horrible.