Reviews for Awakening
dragons redemption chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
i love it and wish you would continue it
TheSongOfNature chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
When is Chapter Eight?
Spiritstrike chapter 7 . 8/19/2006
Please update soon
Hestia89 chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
Yay, an update! I love your story and I hope that you will update soon ) Really, this story is awesome!
Angel Commando chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
Please continue! Only this time do not take so long please, because I would very much like to read more of this story very, very soon. Please update soon! I love this story too much to see it die.
Ashana chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
Wow! I love it! Unique idea; very well written. Can't wait to read more!
Angel Commando chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
I like! Update again ASAP! I want to read more. Poor Jonas. . . DIdn't see that turn coming. . . . He must be in pain. . .
Lil' Monroe chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
Good chap.
Angel Commando chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
Alright. Excellent chapter by the way, I'm giving you 3 days. . . Good enough? Because I want to read more! Update after you get back!
Lil' Monroe chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
Ironhide transforms into a small van truck.. But still very good. And whoa! I just hope Starscream doesn't want to have an affair with Neera. That's all I gotta say. And Neera's bro.. (shivers) Scary. Just like.. (remembers the episode of Count Down To Extiction where Dr. Archevilleis built to half a robot) Tha crazed scientists back in Generation One.. Your story's pretty scarey so far. Luv it!
Maverick Hunter Phoenix chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
Yay! An update! I'm guessing that Jonas sent the signal. After all, you said that the figure was bleeding...anyhoo, pleasepleaseplease update soon! Keep up the good work! _
MajesticBurn chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
0_o... What? Who sent the message? How did they escape? I am so confused! Please explane in your nextn chapter. -MajesticBurn
Lil' Monroe chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Not sure if the Autobots are going to save them but if they do appear in this story I think they're going to be in the next chapter. I looked up online and figured out that Hook was a real character in the series and sorry if I misundertstood about him. Update soon please!
Angel Commando chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Yes! You finally updated! I love this story so much! Thank you, update again soon, and don't keep me waiting so dang long!
Lil' Monroe chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
I'm just wondering.. Who the heck is Hook? (shrugs shoulders) Maybe a character you made up... Please don't let it be Caption Hook from Peter Pan! He's so stupid! This story was really good by the way to. Just one little thing,

Cyclonus' hand is really a copper gold instead of a purple.

Many close ups of him trying to grab the kids in Armada, that'll explain it. But you didn't really need to know that. Still, sweet chapter! Update soon please!