Reviews for Lunch with a Badge
Morrolan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Very amusing.
HyperMint chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i'm not sure what alarms me more:

the fact that i really liked it or...

the fact that i could actually imagine something like this happening.
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Hey Enlee!

Once again you have made my day - and it's onlt 8:00 in the morning! Glad to see that you didn't hold back on the laughs in this one - god my mother was looking at me strangely the whole time I was reading this.

Loved how you mentioned the Lingberg thing since I only just saw that ep last week so it's fresh in my mind. Though I have to say House mentioning a kid with a MP3 player up his ass really did it for me!

Thanks for posting this - it was fantastic!

~Winy!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
You should continue this. It amazing. I love it.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I enjoyed this one as much as the prequel. Good work.
A. Leanne Vast chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
VERY cute!
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Another great story. Glad you told me about this one. I don't usually watch Criminal Intent, actually. But, from what I can tell, you portray the cheracter well.
TrinityWildcat chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Very funny indeed. Look forward to more.
angela1830 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Great crossover. You should make this into a series.
jojocat chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Very cute fic. Nice to see House make a friend with a similar quest for the truth.
Elle Knight chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
A work of pure, pure GENIUS! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing a fic like this. I've wanted to write one myself, but had no idea where to even begin. This is a crossover I really wish they would put on TV. I couldn't even conceive what would happen if House and Goren got together. It would be the best thing ever! Thanks so much for entertaining me! :-)
BriGranger1990 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
nice story! i just saw that epsiode about the doctor who killed for drugs... about 2 wks ago on USA
Loony4moony816 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
WOW! I loved this! Two of my favorite fandoms all in one! Continue please!

Sara
Faith chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Fabulous, you had me laughing out loud!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
*squees* Oh, this was just as great as the first. *sighs happily* And, lucky me, I get to see 'See Me' for the first time at eight o'clock. Whe!