Reviews for Maybe
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I LOVE THIS! Azula I think really loves Zuko, and I love this
jerkbenderfan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Noooo D: Why did you go and do that? That was painful to read. Oh, don't get me wrong, it's really well's! Sigh. Poor Aang. Oh well, Zutara Ftw, I guess!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I feel sad for Aang
FaerieQueen3 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
"He wanted gradbabies, dammit!"

I loved that part :-). In fact, I love the while thing! Now, I've got some questionable Russian friends who I'm more than willing to team up with rapid plot bunnies to get you to finish this!

azira chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
"Interesting…she had always sort of assumed her brother was gay, in a not-so-obvious sort of way."

if zuko were gay, i'd bawl my eyes out and then go die in a hole.. O_O

not that i have anything against gay people!

but then it'd have to be Zukka.. or Jetko.. which aren't exactly Zutara, now are they?

i think you get my gist.. ;)
janedoe401 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Aws...I just loved the way you did this with everyone's POV. haven't updated in months...sigh...
onceuponachildhood chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
*falls to ground laughing*

Oh my word!
CyberD chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
Very funny! _ but her name is spelled Azula.
PhoenixFire98 chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Hahaha, even Azula is getting involved in Zuko's love life! And it is kinda annoying how u write Zula, when her name is Azula with an A at the front.
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Probably been said but, her name is Azula, Zula is just a nickname. Otherwise it was great! Can't wait for Sokka...
Lady Farevay chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Wha! Don't leave it there, this is getting good!

Azula just makes me laugh :)

Lady F
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aw no! AANG!

I'm so upset! *Laughs*

You evil authoress you! :)

Very nicely done though, I must read on!
LantianTiger chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
I love the one-sided kataang and the aangst. I wish there were more stories like it. I was writing one, but I don't think its very good. I wish someone would write a nice, long one-sided kataang piece, and then aang recovers and starts to go out with someone else, but not before he goes through a period of severe depression and katara doesn't notice because she's so in love...Anyways, nice story, just wish it was longer. I personaly enjoy extremely long stories, but i can't find many in avatar that aren't zutara...i don't mind zutara, but only when zuko has come to the side of anyway, great story so far. Just plz make it longer :)
fearlessgurl283 chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Oh man! This chapter was hillarious! ) It was especially funny when Katara thought Zula was Zuko's date when really she's his sister...Zula got SO mad...hehe.
fearlessgurl283 chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Amazing drabble as usual! ) Lol, Iroh is such a fun character to write and read about! hehe.