Reviews for Maybe
animegal3 chapter 5 . 1/4
I see no next chapter! What is with this madness? Have you not written? Have you forgotten? How could you have forgotten? Its been years! Write, I needs to know more! You can't just write and stop without finishing. :( You can obviously expect someone (me in particular) to be upset or anxiously waiting for more xO. Its like making a series. You film halfway through and once something gets good and spicy and your itching to know what's next, its unfinished. The series has been canceled. I liked this fanfic :( damnit I want to read Iroh finally gets grandbabies lol jk but still. More? At least announce you won't continue and further give me false hope :'(
Lol I want grand babies, damnit! Lol what's the rush?
That got me. Bravo, loved it!
Poor Aang, but he'll live! I love this pairing. Plus in that one episode where he was disguised in the fire nation( when he had hair and was cute :3 ) there was a girl there that I think liked him. Should've been with that fire nation cutie xD idk but katara and Aang pairing seemed weird to me but its ok I can live with it(barely).
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I LOVE THIS! Azula I think really loves Zuko, and I love this
jerkbenderfan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Noooo D: Why did you go and do that? That was painful to read. Oh, don't get me wrong, it's really well written...it's just...so...ANGSTY! Sigh. Poor Aang. Oh well, Zutara Ftw, I guess!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I feel sad for Aang
FaerieQueen3 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
"He wanted gradbabies, dammit!"

I loved that part :-). In fact, I love the while thing! Now, I've got some questionable Russian friends who I'm more than willing to team up with rapid plot bunnies to get you to finish this!

N.C
azira chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
"Interesting…she had always sort of assumed her brother was gay, in a not-so-obvious sort of way."

if zuko were gay, i'd bawl my eyes out and then go die in a hole.. O_O

not that i have anything against gay people!

but then it'd have to be Zukka.. or Jetko.. which aren't exactly Zutara, now are they?

i think you get my gist.. ;)
janedoe401 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Aws...I just loved the way you did this with everyone's POV.

But...you haven't updated in months...sigh...
onceuponachildhood chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
*falls to ground laughing*

Oh my word!
CyberD chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
Very funny! _ but her name is spelled Azula.
PhoenixFire98 chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Hahaha, even Azula is getting involved in Zuko's love life! And it is kinda annoying how u write Zula, when her name is Azula with an A at the front.
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Probably been said but, her name is Azula, Zula is just a nickname. Otherwise it was great! Can't wait for Sokka...
Lady Farevay chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Wha! Don't leave it there, this is getting good!

Azula just makes me laugh :)

Lady F
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aw no! AANG!

I'm so upset! *Laughs*

You evil authoress you! :)

Very nicely done though, I must read on!