Reviews for Daughters
aquagreen656 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
i enjoyed this. I like seeing scenes where the Martha/Lois daughter relationship is brought up. I also like how you brought to fact that Lois would have been effected emotionally by Mr. Kent's death too. He was like a father to her so it would naturally be a very painful moment for her as well. And, you're right. I think Lois wouldn't let herself cry without permission as well. It seems like something she would feel like she couldn't do without permission from Mrs. K. Or something Clark might have to force out of her. Lois is a strong stubborn woman after all. lol.
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awwww! *wipes away tears*
devary chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
iknow this is old..but i just read it...

damn..it brought tears to my eyes..
framework4 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I was just re-reading this tale. Very well done. I'd like to encourage you to give us more shots of Lois & Martha even if Martha is out of the series.
kittt chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
wow that was just the story i was looking for. thanks so much
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
this was great, i love your smallville writing by the way and your clois writing is just awsome.

thanks.
Cherry chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Sunrei, what a wonderful short fic! I agree, Lois needed to grieve. I cried as I read this! You are an amazing writer and the emotions that you betray, draw your reader right into the story with your amazing characters. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!
nicolesargent chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow... okay, I cried, a lot! That was written very well. The way the story went... it should have happened on Smallville. It's as if it should have happened. very good job. I don't know if there is a way to keep going on this story but if you find a way, definetly do it.
Lady Helen chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
very very sweet i love it! :D
timeends chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Your story is great as usual. I love Lois Lane! Love the Kents!
Ophelia Weasley chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
wow! You made my day. lol. I was upset when they didn't show Lois greaving JK on the show. *sighs hopefully* maybe one day soon. You even brought tears to my eyes. Great story.
AwakeningAnger chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
That was amazing. Lois needed her own time to grieve and you gave it too her. I must accuse you of getting me all teary again but this was a great fanfic.
TVslave chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I love this shot! I got a little teary at the end ;)
KC England chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Great story with excellent character emotion. Keep up the good work.
Scoop-K chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This brought me to tears. I love your characterization of Lois, and even though Martha is generally not my favorite character, I enjoyed reading about her in this story.

I didn't even think about Lois missing her last opportunity to speak with Jonathan. I never considered how they probably bonded over this campaign. I hope there is something along these lines (even if only minorly) in the show.