Reviews for Demons
Continue the story please
unknown chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Continue!
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
Wow, hard to tell if that was serious or not...stil awesome though.
theotherdave chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Very interesting

you have had plenty of time off lets see an update of this story, lol
tameres chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This is an excellent fan fiction please update very soon
Plankwalker90 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Please update this fic! I can't wait till we see Asuka show up, because I'm sure she'll have a lot of fun with the "posessed" Shinji on the Over the Rainbow. Also, when she moves in with him and Misato, will we FINALLY get to see Shinji in the middle of a SAMwich? (Shinji Asuka Misato, not that difficult to figure out _)
Takeno no Hikari chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
...so evil shinji?...sweet!
BrianDarksoul chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
I enjoyed that new chapter. Hopefully Shinji develops high stanima too. And I suppose he would be immune to STD'S as well all those women? I mean come on the chances of getting a STD is good but thats pressing the luck with Shinji.

Anyway interesting sofar WooT Kensuke got pwned
Ominae chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
An all-female Section 2? Dammit, I wished I was caught by them instead of Shinji! HE HE!
Forever Rahhel chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
NICE!

It took you quite a while to update.

Hope the next one will be released sooner.
shinji the good sharer chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
ROFLMAO! Update this again soon. This is DEFINATELY going on my favorites.

ikari shinji
Zergling chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
Nice story. i am looking forward to the next chapter. seeya
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
*snicker*
AxelDrake chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
nice idea. I enjoy this. It needs some better structure, and plot devices, but that can wait till later chapters. Personally, I want to see what happens to Gendo after the toilet. I say strap him to unit 01's horn. XD

Oh, ignore the freudian's. Freud was a quack that knew nothing. I see no obsession with something. I see someone sticking a character they like into a spot in life that is far more pleasent then his original one.

Keep up the good work, and also ignore the idiots who repeat the same words or phrases more then two times.
some guy chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
O.o

Okayy... I never thought Shinji would be a pimp...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »