Reviews for An Occupational Hazard
loved it
azab chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
azab chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
JxJ Fan chapter 19 . 6/12/2007
nice fic but it was upsetting at the end! lol
Rivermask and Enkai chapter 19 . 4/24/2006
Shote Note: That was "Mamaru" not "Mamary." Sorry 'Bout that!

Enkai
Rivermask and Enkai chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
*Crys* So sad, poor Chazz. This is going on my favs. *Begins balling eyes out*

POOR CHAZZY!

Your story's really touching...

sigh,

Enkai and her dragons Mamary and Sage
Alexander The God chapter 19 . 4/16/2006
Look that this! I finally had time to get on my lazy but to come review!

It's been an interesting road down the GX highway with your story. Finally, though, it has arrived at its close. I must say the end is very different. Chazz was in too deep to dig himself out.

And I did love his letter to Bastian about how he threw 'miscellaneous items' at him. "Amog them, rocks." That was my favorite line. It laughed... quite a bit.

Ah, I sigh now. I always sigh when I've read a complete story.

I guess all I have to say now is thanks. This was quite enjoyable.

ATG
PacWoman chapter 19 . 4/15/2006
That ending was so sad! I almost cried. Too bad that Jagger and Slade finally loved Chazz after he died.
blackmoore11 chapter 19 . 4/14/2006
*wipes eyes* OMG i love it! poor chazz. i love him so much. good job! awesome story! thx for it and thx for making me cry!lol
Korean Mina chapter 19 . 4/13/2006
If I have ever seen a good fanfiction writer, it's you. I cried through the whole thing. *Dramatic crying* Especially the last chapter. I read it all in 45 minutes, I was so awed. Way to go! Count me as your fan,

Christina
Dojo Cat chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
one word: epic.

one MORE word: angsty.

one FINAL word: update! _
tassium chapter 19 . 4/4/2006
This is one of those fanfictions that end up surpassing the original series, by far. Hope to read more from you in the future. This is definitely going in my favorites.
MOG chapter 19 . 4/3/2006
What a sad ending! I was totally not exspecting this... *Doesn't know what else to say*
Ranma Higurashi chapter 19 . 4/3/2006
Oh, I don't know what to say! This is so sad and I think I'm ready to cry...*sniff*
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »