Reviews for On the Longing for War and War's Ending
Omnicat chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
I cannot say how much I love this collection of one-shots. Well, maybe I could try, but I don't think anything satisfactory would come out. It just feels so *right*, so fitting, such an exact match to their personalities and the tone(s) of the anime... Incredible.

This chapter in particular cracks me up. I've been wondering about this stuff ever since the characters first set their floating feet on board the Archangel. I had some inspiration a few days ago to write something about the weird gravitational conditions and how to abuse them... hm, wonder where that went...
Seigi-san chapter 13 . 5/28/2007
*smile* this is very interesting. It would have been odd to see Mwu trying to pilot Strike instead of Kira, but rather cool at the same time.

The middle one was sad, but understandable. If Archangel went down...if Murrue died, I'm sure that it would be that way..that he wouldn't care what happened to him.

And the last one..._
MapleRose chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
...

That was rather... odd, and very random XD

"he'd last managed to make the impossible possible and had, somehow, impossibly, lived through it"

...unfortunately, it seems that's what the Destiny scriptwriters want us to believe.. it's a conspiracy! (Neo is not Mwu!)

lmao, nice ending XD though I'd imagine that line more from Mwu than from Murrue.

Yay for the update though
MoonStarDutchess chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
I think this is cute! Welcome back from hiatus!
irishdragon chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
It really is a shame that Valentine's Day is marred by the tragedy at Junius Seven, but, still, can't really blame the girl for wanting a little more than being bogged down in work.

It was nice to see an update, and hope to see more soon.
monstersandlights chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
XD That was cute. Poor Murrue. ) Maybe they'll have their chance another day.
MapleRose chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
well, Mwu wasn't exactly kind in his explaination to Kira after the Lacus-hostage incident... but I think at this point, he's getting attached to Kira, and doesn't want to see him hesitate and lose his life. I think the reason Mwu chose to be Kira's "mentor" is because he pities him, and that he probably sees a lot of himself in Kira. Makes me wonder what Mwu was like as a rookie...

But also, I think that time, Kira really showed his reluctance in front of Mwu for the first time. Sure, he's always agonized about having to fight and kill, but never really showing his anguish publically in front of the older crew. He tells one of the mechanics that he just killed someone, how can they celebrate, and the mechanic grumbles something along the lines of "isn't that what you've been doing all along?", and Kira's reaction expression looks to me like that of shock, as if that idea of him being a murderer just sank in.

But you're right, Mwu is starting to think about things that he'd tucked away long ago, and maybe he's angry at himself for not teaching Kira to do the same earlier... Mwu sounded rather defensive when he told Kira that they're soldiers, not murderers, like an excuse really.

anyway, I'm rambling too, aren't I (and probably not making sense and going in circles, but that's what happens when I ramble...)

hey, you're at 10 chapters! congrats! now lets see if you can make it to 50 _
monstersandlights chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
Nice writing. Hope to see/read more soon!
irishdragon chapter 10 . 7/28/2006
Excellent work, as always. I kinda think Mwu came down a bit too hard on Kira then, but he had to say it. Keep up the great work, and hope to see more soon.
monstersandlights chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
*Laughs* Very cute. Adorable.
lithiumxflower chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
That was a great ending. Haha. What a way to be a winner.
Seigi-san chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
Heheheheh...that's so cute! Funny how she makes a point of complaining, yet she really doesn't mind at all *laughs* Just like Murrue-san *_*

This was awesome! Please update again soon!
irishdragon chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
*laughs* Mwu is so naughty. Excellent work, and hope to see more soon. XD
MapleRose chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
lol, glad to see you updated again _

now this is amusing, "Should I report to my commanding officer later for discipline? That could be fun." lol, hmm, I wonder what exact he was thinking when he said that (I know what I'm thinking .
MapleRose chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
aww, that was so sweet... I really like your Neo/Murrue interactions, esp on Murrue's part. I dunno why, but just the subtle and passive, yet inspiring way that she handles his words and her own words... and of course, Neo's cynical view of things.

you know, I really wish Neo would've talked to Murrue about Stellar. it seems that he pretty much forgot about her after coming to the AA...