Reviews for Love Itself Have Rest
Wmst chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I am already in love with the story, I think it captures Connor's inner anguish so well. I can't wait to read more. You really draw the reader into his psyche.
Touch of the Wind chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Very powerful
Epilachna chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
What a wonderful ending. I always thought Connor and Angel deserved a real chance to be father and son. I'm glad Connor didn't decide to take the easy road.
Epilachna chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Hello again. Still reading. I've got some suggestions about this chapter. It's well written technically, but I think there are some content issues that could be improved on.

I think his parents' response to Connor is far-fetched. We only see Connor with his new family twice but I don't believe they are the type of people who would dismiss him so easily. The 'is it drugs' line is repeated too often. Getting B's at Stanford in a pre-law track would hardly be grounds for any parent to worry - let alone suspect drug use and tell their other child not to speak with her brother. I'd more likely imagine that his parents are concerned but attempting to hide it - a 'he's growing up, let the boy be' kind of vibe that Connor might mistake for them not caring.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This is an excellent beginning.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
really great hope angel makes an appearance all healed, vampires would completely heal wouldn't they i just cannot picture a vampire staying paraliysed or watnot as there scars etc would just heal over! anyway please don't leave angel all burned and hal bald, its a really weird image!
Fiona chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
AW.

*squee*

That is all.
Adjovi chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Aw...so sad and beautiful. I'm such a sucker for Connor/Angel stories...and I like that Angel owned up for taking the "easy" road out with the memory wipe.
BlackHalliwell chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
awesome
depressed one chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
So sweet, the kind of story you wish would go on. Thanx :D
depressed one chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
Aww, there you go. Very sweet.
depressed one chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
The chapter wears its name well. Another great chapter, quite tragic... now who's gonna save the day?
depressed one chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
Great chapter! Superb ending.
depressed one chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow havent read one of your story in awhile,actually havent read a Connor story in awhile. I love the way you write even though it is embarrassing to see the characters being lower than the ground, I must say Im used to it by now lol it makes the particularity of your stories.
gillian-raine chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
new fan right here :D

keep writing... i love connor... good fic...

:D