Reviews for Gradual Changes : Newer Bits of Life
Grimbt chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
The new characters are nice-well, Ryoko needs some more respect! But overall, I'm loving it! The ending was so unexpected it had MY heart racing. Too cruel, Secchan!
Grimbt chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Still going strong into Chapter 3! Really well balanced, with intrigue and romance. Having a lot of fun reading this! Setsuna is so cute when she blushes! Haha
Grimbt chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Fantastic work on this second chapter. Other than the odd spelling mistake, it was very well written! The intrigue is picking up! I can't wait to read the rest of it. Good luck to you too!
Grimbt chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I love this series! Having a lot of fun reading it. Very cute. I like how Setsuna isn't as one dimensional as in the manga. Good job!
LooMoo chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Something tells me that this isn't going to be continued any time soon (or indeed...ever) :( it's a real shame because so many awesome Konosetsu fanfictions aren't continued and it's really disheartening after so much reading, the story ends prematurely. I suppose I can only thank you for what I've read so far though because it really was a good read, even though I really would liked to have known how it turned out because you developed the existing characters well and even introduced some OC's that have genuinely interested me
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Somebody better tell that boy he's gonna look like Zorro the GAY blade, with a cloak.
KuroShiroYamiHikari chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
please, please update this. i absolutely loved your series and was so dissapointed when i found out this one wasn't completed. so, i'm beggin you to please update soon if it's no problem. thanks!
Ale chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
it's a wonderfull story please continue the story because i can't wait to finish read it
Rotem chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
So... Is there going to be a new chapter or what?

For some reason, lots of Authors likes to stop a fanfic without saying if they're going to continue it or not.

And I saw you wrote a new story, which means you're still somewhere out there "

Are you going to continue this fanfic or what? Even if you won't it'll be very nice if you could tell us and won't keep us on hold.
Ice Silver Crystal chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
please please please update soon! this is so addictive!
faberryjuice chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
Great chapter and story so far. I really love it, and I really hope you update soon too. It's been so long!
Tikigod784 chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
ey

why dont you update this?

it's really good, considering the crossover elements...

please update?
lay chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
great story! can't wait until the next chapter so i hope that you will keep writing no matter how long it takes! I WILL WAIT!
Kota chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Cmon! Need more awesome konosetsu! This fanfic owns!
Ryuuen chapter 5 . 10/8/2006