Reviews for Obsessed
Blue Element chapter 25 . 6/24/2008
I love how you put the poems into the chapter as well! Cool story.
Blue Element chapter 23 . 6/22/2008
Good chapter! You made me cry! I feel so sorry for Temari!
Reeve's-Revenge chapter 45 . 3/22/2008
Awesome
Iksuik chapter 45 . 2/10/2008
great story
blossom221 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
HOLE! It was Naruto! I love this story. Hm, maybe I should make a vampire fic:)
blossom221 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
tHIS IS SUCH A GOOD FIC. i GOT OBSESSED WITH SUPERNATURAL THINGS WHEN i FIRST READ Eclispe by Stephenie Meye. I acutally beleive in these stuff.
terrorfilledeyes chapter 45 . 11/18/2007
Before I get ahead of myself, I'd like to let you know that I have read this story about three times so far (after I kept forgetting about it) and I've read Bleeding Black Rose, and in all honesty (no offense to the author of BBR) but this is, in my opinion, much better. You made me appreciate the fragile SasuSaku relationship, as well as the NaruSaku, that I very rarely take interest in.

But I digress, I don't believe I have ever in my entire life begged for a story to be updated, but I will now.

"Obsessed" was the very first fanfiction I ever read (October of '06, I believe), and in fact, I began to write because of it. So, I will virtually get on my hands and knees and implore that you

WRITE SOME MORE SOON! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

-ahem- Alright, I suppose that plea will suffice for the moment. I'll be watching...

-BECCA! (falling inside the black)
Raye Sun chapter 45 . 10/29/2007
I love this story! I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that Naruto didn't stay a vampire since I liked him that way but... Anyway, please update soon! I gotta see what happens next!
SageEmpress chapter 45 . 8/23/2007
Bravo! Bravo! I loved from beginning to end put nejia nd hinata chapters in! (even though I really don't like that couple because they're counsins! But very good otherwise!:D)
shallowheart321 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
this was a great chapter!
Punk Princess92 chapter 45 . 8/11/2007
awesomeness so far!
DigitalDaftPunk chapter 45 . 7/28/2007
You Better not make this a SakuSasu. Naruto needs love!
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 45 . 7/26/2007
yea! i realy do hope you start a sequal!this story is so awome!thank you so much for updating!LOL!
nautikitti chapter 44 . 7/2/2007