Reviews for Obsessed
Inae Orihara chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
Cool and very very interesting at the same time! Good work, un. I will continue later but for now I must go. Till next time.

Your friend,

Sasori's Puppet _
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 44 . 6/18/2007
You should finish this quickly cause your making me want to read this for ever practially but, that's only cause I love vampire stories and naruto stories(and of course the show too!) so those two combined I absolutly love it! Finish PLZ!
Purplecherry5 chapter 44 . 6/3/2007
E! I love this story! And jezz...you sure do give yourself a hard time for late up-dates! Just let it go: You up-date when you have time right? So chill. But I just love the way the story is going. And also the fact that the chapters became longer as time went by. The first couple of chapters were REALLY short, but the laters were longer. Good. Now don't say a thing about you up-dating late next time, just write the chapter, cuz' every time you yell at yourself for being late, it's a real downer on how people look at you. Hope for another chapter soon! Keep it up, the story is such a good one, keeps people at the edge of their seats!

Always: Purplecherry5Nancy-chan _
Inae Orihara chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
Wow your story is AWESOME! And I'm not just saying that...I MEAN IT! But the sad thing about this for me is that...I'M ONLY ON CHAPTER 5 AND YOU HAVE 44 CHAPTERS UP! But I sware...I will keep reading and finish the story no matter what...I sware it. Keep up the good work! Review to you soon.

Hopefully to be your new friend and wants to be one,

Sasori's Puppet
Nakasu Malakiel chapter 44 . 5/13/2007
Very good,Please update soon.

Hopefully he is narusaku, but as it is it will continue it reading.
Momo-chan X3 chapter 44 . 5/12/2007
...yeah...i'm confused...but i've been spending too much time on dA too. too much coloring on ps i guess. ;
o0Dreamer0o chapter 44 . 5/12/2007
whats the next chappie!
I Have An Alter Ego chapter 44 . 5/12/2007
Dude it took you so freaking long to update! I was waiting... and the way Sakura cried... I would've laughed if i saw that... maybe try another way of making her cry.. that was so wow... update soon.
Tac03e11hp chapter 43 . 4/7/2007
wow, that took me two hours to read all those chapters. interesting vampire fic. update soon please, it's getting close to the climax i can tell.
I Have An Alter Ego chapter 43 . 2/12/2007
Upate soon! I will remain loyal as long as you refuse to discontinue this story? M'kay? so update at your won pace and keep us readers at the end of our seats with interest! That's all I ask! BYe!
DarkHeartless chapter 43 . 2/11/2007
I know whatcha mean by being busy -lets out a heavy sigh- but seriously this story ROCKS! it's AWESOME! Update as soon as possible please!
acutes chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow...so much...well, events happened!
cherryblossom222 chapter 43 . 2/10/2007
The whole admitting thing is so wrong. Especially when they have an audience.
o0Dreamer0o chapter 43 . 2/8/2007