Reviews for Perennial Trigger book III: Culminations
h0roudew chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I've been reading and waiting for an update for this for a decade now.

I've also tried e-mailing you like the other guy but your e-mail doesn't even exist anymore.

Please come back, your writing is amazing.

It's literally been so long, I've been reading since I was a kid.

Spekkiroth chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Man, this is an amazing story! It's been over a year since you've updated, are you still writing? Or has this story been left unfinished? It'd be a pity if its never completed. I can't believe your stories don't have hundreds of reviews..

Regardless, amazing story!
Thanos6 chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
This is great. I've been a fan of this trilogy of yours way back when you were first posting at IcyBrian's (I even sent you a couple of e-mails). I must confess I've never been a big fan of the whole "captured and tortured in an institution" trope, but the Janus half of the story more than makes up for it. I can't wait to see how the story finally ends!
Savedbybloodsacrifice chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
It's a good continuation.
PablitosTaquitos chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Noo!

Its over?

Ive been reading this series for eva!

Please update.

Its such a great story!
Thanos6 chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
I've been waiting to see the end of this story way, way back when you originally posted DIMENSIONS back at Icy Brian's. (Heck, once I even contacted you about a potential MSTing; not because it was bad, but because it was so good I saw it as the best way to honor). To say I'm on the edge of my seat is an understatement. Continue your work, Master Author Jerm, and I await with baited breath.
Savedbybloodsacrifice chapter 11 . 12/18/2006
This is an interesting story. You should update it.
DarkKnight1985 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Good chapter! I enjoy your CT stories!