Reviews for Capture the King!
notquite.somethingelse chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
yep, this pairing really doesn't make sense xD But I love it, too!
This was really cute! Thanks for this fic! I enjoyed it a lot :D
That-Random-Chickk101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Okay. I Seriously LOVED This. It was the first Shikamaru/Neji story I have ever read... I think... and It was soooo CUTE! :D
Abdolmajed chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
LOL, OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO FUNNY AND SWEET!
GDYRISAA chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I happened upon this story by chance, and wasn't expecting much of it but it was actually very cute! I love crack pairings that could actually work personality wise.
skkmgirl818 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH :]
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Really good fic! Quite sad that this fandom doesn't get muvch love D: happy to be your reader!
FaeQueen84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I laughed so hard at the end! Highly amusing
AUehara chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Hahahahahah! Yeah, doesn't make sense at all, but it is kinda cute. I really have no idea where did this couple come from, but neither ItaNeji, but I love that one xP Oh, life...

Anyways! ... NEJI IS IN A KIMONO! Perfect! *-* God bless Hanabi! such a shame she isn't pictured that much in the manga, and neither the anime e.e Oh, well...

I loved the fic! It was so great! But I'm blaming you now for waking me up when I was supposed to be going to sleep! xD But it was worth, and how it was! xD

.Atsuko Uehara
lustofficial chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
cute.

;)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is HILARIOUS~! XD Loved the mental image of Neji... in a KIMONO! And you're right, this pairing makes almost no sense but it's awesome anyways... XD
Ano hito chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Ohohohoh, so lovely.
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Hahaha! This made me laugh loads. I had to read the ending three times, it was so great. Your oneshots rock!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
hillarious
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Neji in a kimono. You know, that is actually a good image. :) He looks rather cute with a girl's kimono on. If there's anyone in Naruto who will look good as a crossdresser, it's Neji.

Neji: I am NOT hearing this.

Oh yes you are. *evil laugh*

I liked this very much. Ah, just give Shikamaru a good game of shogi and he'll definately fall for you. XD just kidding.

Neji/Shikamaru: There is something horribly wrong with you. You're deformed.

haha. Thanks guys...been called worse. *sniffles*

...*scratches head* I don't get it, why would Neji allow himself to be a barbie doll for someone younger than him? What happened to his Hyuuga pride?

Great job though.

~KW
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
so cute. :)) haha. i like your story. please make more. :D