Reviews for The Slumbering City
timey-wimey detector chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
So its about 3:30 in the morning right now, and I'm still reading...oops. This story is seriously addictive. As for bad haircuts...you know the haircut that every Asian kid had when they were young, the one with the straight bangs and the rest cut at the chin(if you're lucky)? Yeah, I was stuck with that haircut until sixth grade. Not fun. I was always mistaken for younger than I was, well seeing as I'm 17 and still being offered kids menus at restaurants that doesn't say much, but it didn't help.
Drix chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
Just read this again, really love this fic. Was wondering when you were planning on starting the sequal?
Leona chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
I love it!
EygptianFireFly chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
I think there should be an epilouge with the wedding, maybe the wedding night, and some of the curious works Kenshin and Kaoru do in their magical city.
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Sugoi!(AMAZING!)I love it! So good!
Egyptian scorpian chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
I FRIGGIN LOVED IT!
Jackson chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Loved the story and how you told it. I really enjoyed every bit.
animegasuki chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
well, i'm really late in coming to this story. i have to say that years later, i STILL love your writing. you're definitely high up there on my list 3
Satsukifujin chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
That was cute! Loved it, I also loved all the magic! Nice to see a different flavor of magic compared to all the Harry Potter usual.
Gigi1 chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Ah! This is such an incredible story! Brilliantly well written too :) I'm so glad I found this!
Nibiki chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
That was an awesome story. I loved the premise you used. Very original. Looking forward to more of your writings.

Ja!
shioncagalli2317 chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
superb plot and excellent writing! you had yourself a new fan ('o')
acc2787 chapter 10 . 4/4/2010