Reviews for The Slumbering City
andtheniwaslike chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
wow i did not see that coming!

update soon!
andtheniwaslike chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
lovely!
winter051094 chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
OMG! this story is so cute! I have read it more than once I love it so much! it's so creative! the only thing i want is the actual honeymoon sceen! in ur story u have setup the mood for it so plz write it! like make it the eplogue! plz plz plz! but other than that, this is a really good story!
Yorik chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Superstuff. Fave.
SRAS9 chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
I loved this story! The panic attacks of Kaoru and conection with the bomb and Kenshin's life is great! I really didn't have any idea of what could have cause Kaoru's illness! Great job! And very funny too!
clara954 chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
This story is practically perfect. It has romance, magic, action, humor, and even a touch of tragedy. For me, that is one of the best ways to balance a fanfic. Keep writing!
mannd1068 chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Excellent story
Nadya Lubov chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
I really liked the story, I wish there was some more action in it though :)
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
:) Your writing's just absolutely amazing; the details, the bits of humor and creative plot - just wow.
rosewolf44 chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
aw so cute
LOVE.U.FOREVER chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
TOTALLY LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS...IT WAS SO CAPTIVATING I COULDNT STOP READING ALWAYS WONDERING WHAT WAS 2 HAPPEN NEXT!
NiminariAmriath chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
i'd have decked him too ;-)
Lucifer Hatter chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
amazing chapter! oh, in answer to the poll, when i was in elementry school, i went to a second rate shop and the haircut was ghastly. i started to cry once we got into the car T_T but thats okay! my hair looks great now!
phantome101 chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
great fic..love Kenshin's "You’ll be the appetizer and I’ll be dessert.”speech..LOL
Brukaoru chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Great writing, loved the plot. Excellent work!
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »