Reviews for The Slumbering City
LADY A chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
haha kenshin was hot in this chap!
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
im so angry at yself for not finding this story earlier!

you had me mesmerized when you explained the garden and at the beginning too!

please update soon!
andtheniwaslike chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
wow i did not see that coming!

update soon!
andtheniwaslike chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
lovely!
winter051094 chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
OMG! this story is so cute! I have read it more than once I love it so much! it's so creative! the only thing i want is the actual honeymoon sceen! in ur story u have setup the mood for it so plz write it! like make it the eplogue! plz plz plz! but other than that, this is a really good story!
Yorik chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Superstuff. Fave.
SRAS9 chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
I loved this story! The panic attacks of Kaoru and conection with the bomb and Kenshin's life is great! I really didn't have any idea of what could have cause Kaoru's illness! Great job! And very funny too!
clara954 chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
This story is practically perfect. It has romance, magic, action, humor, and even a touch of tragedy. For me, that is one of the best ways to balance a fanfic. Keep writing!
mannd1068 chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Excellent story
Nadya Lubov chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
I really liked the story, I wish there was some more action in it though :)
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
:) Your writing's just absolutely amazing; the details, the bits of humor and creative plot - just wow.
rosewolf44 chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
aw so cute
LOVE.U.FOREVER chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
TOTALLY LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS...IT WAS SO CAPTIVATING I COULDNT STOP READING ALWAYS WONDERING WHAT WAS 2 HAPPEN NEXT!
NiminariAmriath chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
i'd have decked him too ;-)
Lucifer Hatter chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
amazing chapter! oh, in answer to the poll, when i was in elementry school, i went to a second rate shop and the haircut was ghastly. i started to cry once we got into the car T_T but thats okay! my hair looks great now!
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »