Reviews for The Slumbering City
Child Of Dreamz chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
In all honesty I read this last night and was to tried to leave a review so I came back today!

I love this story it is so well thought out with the meaning of koi and everything about the city it's hard not to love! The fact is this is the first Rurouni Kenshin FanFiction I have ever read and it is on the top of my list of FanFiction that I like. I have read this once before, but it was when I was to shy to leave a review which made me feel bad so I wanted to read it again and leave a review. The problem was despite how much I liked it for some reason it didn't end up in my favorites section on here. I spent several hours trying to find this fanfiction because I couldn't remember the name of it. Finally I got lucky with a google search and literately squee'ed when I found it. It is now safely in my favorites list so I can read it again :3
Rose chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
A sweet and short story that is pleasantly amusing and heart-warming. While beautiful in its current form this story has a wide potential for substantial intrigue, romance, and fantasy woven in the unique universe you created and it is saddening that not much detail was given more into this fascinating world you introduced.
Aura Jade chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
3 Kenshin & Kaoru!
unKnown chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
Great job! Really well-written! Loved it!
c0ntagi0n chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
Great story! Thanks for sharing )
timey-wimey detector chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
So its about 3:30 in the morning right now, and I'm still reading...oops. This story is seriously addictive. As for bad haircuts...you know the haircut that every Asian kid had when they were young, the one with the straight bangs and the rest cut at the chin(if you're lucky)? Yeah, I was stuck with that haircut until sixth grade. Not fun. I was always mistaken for younger than I was, well seeing as I'm 17 and still being offered kids menus at restaurants that doesn't say much, but it didn't help.
Drix chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
Just read this again, really love this fic. Was wondering when you were planning on starting the sequal?
Leona chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
I love it!
EygptianFireFly chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
I think there should be an epilouge with the wedding, maybe the wedding night, and some of the curious works Kenshin and Kaoru do in their magical city.
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Sugoi!(AMAZING!)I love it! So good!
Egyptian scorpian chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
I FRIGGIN LOVED IT!
Jackson chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Loved the story and how you told it. I really enjoyed every bit.
animegasuki chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
well, i'm really late in coming to this story. i have to say that years later, i STILL love your writing. you're definitely high up there on my list 3
Satsukifujin chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
That was cute! Loved it, I also loved all the magic! Nice to see a different flavor of magic compared to all the Harry Potter usual.
Gigi1 chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Ah! This is such an incredible story! Brilliantly well written too :) I'm so glad I found this!
989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »