Reviews for Opiate
InkyPhoenix chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Ok, so I know that this fic hasn't been updated in years, but I just found it and I'm intrigued.
chloe chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
pretty good story, could you update more? please.. i love thye flow of the story,,, :)
EmpireX chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
More fic please?
Steph chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wow, this story is really enjoyable. It's a solid set-up so far, you write the character interactions well, your Jackson is smarmy and overconfident, while Lisa is determined and a little trigger-happy (no kidding). So far, everything seems peachy...

I know continuing an abandoned story is hard, in many cases harder than starting a new story. But, if you ever decide to continue this story, you'll have at least one reader!
Riddick's Sita chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
This is a really good story - I'm happy you didn't make Jackson out to be a savior...well at least not yet...pls update soon
lily94 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
So when jackosn comes back tomorrow will lisa take a leap of faith and go with jackson? i think she will as jackson fasinates her and lisa fasinates jackson
Gallivant chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This is an excellently written piece of fiction; truly suspenseful. I would love to see a sequel to these chapters - a narrative which pursues this plotline.
kesi chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
OMG UPDATE
Azrabell chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
Heehee! Antoher great Red Eye story. I'd like to see how Jack and Lisa's relationship develops. Please write more chapters!
Angel Gemman chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
wow. that was really good! i love how he lets her shoot him and how she doesn't kill him. i really hope you update soon!
drakonlily chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
bwaa haa. Yes, of COURSE you both win... only not really. Love. it.
drakonlily chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Damns... just... Damns. you can REALLY make some tension girly.
Jen Drake chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Ooh, now this is different- I love it. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next update!
Evergreen702 chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
Oh so interesting! I felt like cheering when Lisa shot Jackson, it's about darn time someone in these stories gave her the guts to!
illuminated bestiary chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Aw! **hugs** Trust me, it is my absolute honor and joy to help you out and be your friend. I haven't read the actual chapter yet because there's been computer problems and I couldn't wait to read it so I'm snatching it off someone else's computer, but I'm sure I'll love it, and I'll email you when I can! **blows kiss**