Reviews for Opiate
twinSOS chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
I like you stroy up date soon
BregoBeauty chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Awesome chapter! If Lisa's smart, she'll go with Jackson before someone comes to kill her. Please update soon! :)
Mini Nicka chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
Interesting but I liked it and the storyline is a bit familiar but its well done so more please.
nefarious vixen chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
Oh.

My.

GOD.

You have no idea how insanely excited I was to see a Red Eye fanfic amongst your list. I've loved your work since "AVP" (your version of Lex is still my favorite among that fandom) and am now a converted Solain Rhyo fan. Authors who can tackle strong female characters without resorting to saccharine angst gets a huge Kudos.

The manic-obessessive/control-freak dichotomy between Lisa & Jackson is an interesting one, and it'll be a real adventure to see how you'll tackle it. Love the beginning, can't wait for the next chapter!
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
I just happened to come across this...and now you've really got me wondering where this is going ;) The storyline has been great so far and I cannot wait to read more. Keep up the good work!
Chocobo Goddess chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
m.

gah, for someone who prides herself on her use of the language, words often fail me when I am presented by something you've written. Love Jackson, LOVE LISA OMG, and I love that she was brave enough to-well, I won't say it, since I don't want to spoil for people who haven't read yet. :D
kazakichik chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
WOOT WOOT! I can't wait to see where you go with this! UPDATE SOON!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Loved it and can't wait to see more!
SleepingNadine chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
oh tension! This is awesome, please continue!
RingoGirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Very interesting start. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Yes! Yes!**Laughter of Evil Joy**

Continue?
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Awesome beginning! I'm sucked in! I can't wait to read what happens next! Go Lisa! Please update soon! :)
BueatyRoxs06 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Great beginning. I like the story so far. email me whenever you update

Well tootles

LG
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is some well-written and creative piece of writing you've got there. Keep it up! I like the looks of this already!

QOTRS*
Amy Lee chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
What are the odds that one of my favorite authors would start writing for my newest fandom? I feel like I've just won the lottery.

As always, your writing is filled with fantastic characterizatio and vein scorching adrenaline. The progression of Lisa's character makes a great deal of sense. I can see her throwing herself into her life while harboring secret doubts. As for Jackson, I can't wait to see where you go with his character.

I wait in painful anticipation for future updates!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »