Reviews for Warning Sign
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Grrr... You need to continue this. I love Wallace is being a badass! How come they never showed it in the show? Dang it. And the argument in the end, just awesome. Need to see the next chapter...
WHAT chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
OH HELL NO Logan is not afraid of Wallace- don't get me wrong I love Wallace but Logan would Kick his ass!
LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
WRITE MORE!

love it
Josielynn chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I like this story. This next chapter would be very interesting. The climax of the feelings and past between Logan and Veronica... There is a lot of potential there.

Nice job.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Interesting story. I'm sad to see you've abandoned it, and at such a cliff hanger too.

I'd love to read an update!
yuhbjlnk chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
this is so good! please update soon!
BlueSpottedDog chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Oh! Keep it up please!
spotsunshine chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
oh dear.

i love this.

lets see what happens? update soon
Jordan-Daniel chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
Yeah, this is a great story! I really cant wait for more. Please update soon I wanna know if Wallace interrupts their talk and what Keith is doing because Veronica isnt coming home.

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
LoVe4ever666 chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
I love this, I like that Veronica and Logan are going to talk it out, but I love the way were they aren't really nice about it, it's ... passionate. It's angry you have captured what the really emotions would be like in that kind of situation. It's real.

Great job,

~Shelley
Beccakell13 chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Bring on the big confrontation :). I really like this story, glad to see you've returned to it! Can't wait for more :).
firebirdgirl chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
Can't wait to see where the day goes...You've got LoVe down to a T. Happy writing!
cosmiclove chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
Hurricane Wallace

cool, he he he

longer chapters are much better!
christykq chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
Oh... ::clapping hands together:: ...this is going to be good. I'm so glad you continued this fic. I can't wait to hear this convo between LoVe, I'm sure it's going to be a doozy.

Update quickly. Nice job.

Christy
GlitterFairyPrincess chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
AWESOME! I love this fic. And I really like Wallace standing up to Logan. I always thought he should have said something. But then, I also really loved Wallace and Logan working together to help out V too. At any rate, I really can't wait for that conversation! I hope it comes soon! Great job.