Reviews for Wanderer's Redemption
VestaraKhai chapter 12 . 9/23/2019
uhh wow I can't wait for you to write more of this!
VestaraKhai chapter 8 . 9/23/2019
I don't know why but Atton calling Zez-Kai-Elli anything but his name is just the funniest thing ever!
you were far ahead of the benedryl cucumberpatch jokes XD
Le Pleiades chapter 12 . 9/10/2019
Okay, so I know I am REALLY late in getting to this, but I am restarting this game again (and again, and again with the updates, redoing the planet orders etc.) While I know life catches up to us, I would have loved to see you take this story to the end. I love the dynamics you are setting up, and the fact that you are adding more Bao into this. (I wish his character would have had more to offer since he actually worked under her command.)

Anyways, if you ever decide that this story needs another chapter, this reader will be on the lookout. Thank you for a great read!
Laila chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
Hey! Just want you to know that I love this story. Really awesome
Helloo chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Helloo chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Really good start. I like your style and looking forward to reading the rest
Gabzalabza chapter 13 . 6/10/2008
Hm. I havent been on fanfic for a while and so i apologise for the delayed review. I'm rather pleased w/ this developement. I fully believed that it was the Jedi Master she had been looking for but no! A brother! I'm VERY glad ur deviating from teh KotOR story line. It's a pain when ppl stick too close to it because then we all know what ppl are going to say or do. So thanks 4 that.

Update soon!

luv ya

Gabzalabza
Harabael chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Awesome story ) i love your style, please update soon
darthKIRA chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
I just finished reading, and OMG this is one of the best KOTOR2 fics I have ever read! Your writing style is brilliant, and I love the character interaction. Especially between Fal and Atton.. Keep up the good work! update soon!
Attonlover and BunnyChan Moody chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
Wow! Love this story, please update! Keep this story going coz it ROCKS! Sometimes its better reading it then playing the game. :P
starwars-geek31 chapter 13 . 3/19/2008
YAY an update, I wonder what Atton did? please don't leave this hanging forever again because quite honestly this is one of my favorites
sallig87 chapter 12 . 12/27/2007
i like your story but lol, i actually thought the title said erotic when i read it really fast... ;) anyway...
Silver Bezoar chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
YAY UPDATE!

Glad to see this story's still going strong.

Nothing much else to say except great story and update soon!
Lady Evania chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
I started to read this, and was hooked right away, read all chapters in one go lol - plz keep them coming :)
MasterGizka chapter 12 . 11/17/2007