Reviews for Unending Winter
Illegitimi chapter 11 . 10/10/2018
I am so glad I found this again misplacing it for years! What a great story this is, and I still love the spin on their relationship!

Too has been a few years since an update...!

Cheers!
I
(Formerly Buffalocatz)
invisible-gurl chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
stupid hajime... lol... will you still update this fic? great job so far and i hope you update soon
the holy see chapter 23 . 10/13/2008
i really do hope that you update soon.

I read this before, a while ago actually, and hoped that you'd continue it. I failed to check on it for a while until tonight. I reread the entire story again in one go.

Again, i hope you update soon.
Illegitimi chapter 23 . 9/6/2008
I know that it has been a while since you have updated, but I really hope that you continue this. Not only are there not enough Saitou fics- but certainly not ones as good as this. I hope that you come back to ffnet sometime soon.
invisible-gurl chapter 23 . 7/30/2008
ah... so stubborn T_T... lol... sometimes i feel like laughing at saitou XD... hahaha... great job and i hope u update soon
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 23 . 1/4/2008
Argh and double argh.

Saitoh could use a class in understanding women. Of course, with Tokio's rather feminine tendency to feel he should be able to figure it out on his own, and she shouldn't have to explain what she wants or needs to him, even a class might not help. They appear to be at an impasse.

Honestly, it makes you want to knock their heads together! Nami's surprise announcement at the end was a bit of a cliffhanger.

All in all, it was a satisfyingly unsatisfying chapter with its elegant prose and uncooperative characters. I especially liked the analogy:

"surrounded by flame as she tumbled out of the furnace".

It contrasted nicely with Tokio's "cold lonely journey" home.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 23 . 12/26/2007
Ohh, very well done! Good luck!
Faeroen chapter 23 . 12/25/2007
If only Saito could buy a clue. I forgot how much I liked this story.
junyortrakr chapter 23 . 12/25/2007
Well, that went about as well as I would have expected. I rather expect that they'll see each other again before long, but getting to that point will probably be painful.
Buffalocatz chapter 23 . 12/25/2007
Hate you? naw! Just glad to see you back! Very nicely done - with Tokio returning from the train station (after a great one-for-the-road wake up call for Saitou)and Nami on the lam (that explanation I can't wait for!)the Takagi household ought to be in rare form. certainly has her hands full now.

Okita's insights are dead-bang on, and it appears that he has his work cut out for him...Saitou certainly is in a Gordian Knot sized/styled mess. But my heart goes out to him because he really has no clue as what to do or which direction to go in.

The Demon King - that is a new one and I laughed out loud on reading it!

Great job, glad to see you again, and can't wait to see what happens next!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 22 . 12/20/2007
Wonderful! I love it!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 22 . 10/22/2007
"your gaijin look-alike" had me snickering. That's certainly a case of the pot calling the kettle black coming from Nami with her gaijin style cropped hair (it's a little too early for the 1920s page boy bob style chronologically, but that's how I imagine her hair to be and that style was definitely European in origin)

Loved the moment where Mrs. Takagi and Saitoh share a loaded look. I imagine hers saying 'take good care of my daughter or I'll kill you. You only get this one chance, buddy' and Saitoh's look saying, 'Of course'. Even in a glance packed with meaning I still can't picture Saitoh as anything but terse to the point of rudeness.

It was a shock to see him cry, and such a telling indication of how Tokio's presence in his life has managed to knock him off kilter. It's necessary though if he's to get through to her. I'd love to see her shaken up a bit, and having the wolf of Mibu cry on your shoulder is a huge step in the right direction for that.

Good job.
junyortrakr chapter 22 . 10/22/2007
Oh, my, he is in deep, isn't he. If it was something like bashing a dude over the head, he'd have no difficulty. This, though, is something he has no experience with.

I really like her mom, though. It seems she has things all figured out. I rather doubt she'll let him sneak away easily, whatever Tokio does.
Jade The Orkkiller chapter 22 . 10/22/2007
Oh Kami-sama!

Saito is crying!

Haha that's soo funny and I would love to see an image of it.

Though I think the image of a crying Saito would mark me for the rest of my life.

Keep it up!

Grtz Jade The Orkkiller
whitefang585 chapter 22 . 10/22/2007
OOh! It's been a while since you've updated, but like always, you're updates are always worth the wait. We get so see Saitou's weak side this time, to be honest, i didn't really expect him to see him cry. So he finally admits that he loves her, only her doesn't say it to her. I can't wait until the next chapter. Will Tokio come to accept him? Keep up the good work!