Reviews for The Truth Will Set You Free
Mych0ice chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
Really enjoyed your story!
DawnSister chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
I very much enjoyed reading this story even though I read the whole thing with a lump in my throat. Their story is so sad. Somehow you made it a little more bearable that they finally got to be together even if it did mean Ennis had to die too.

I'll probably read it again and cry even more.

Joanne
SkinheadB chapter 12 . 12/6/2009

very nice story. :-)

Tylluan chapter 12 . 4/3/2009
What a beautiful story. It's so in keeping with the original, but reads so well to be the natural continuation of it. Interesting full circle story there with Bobby and Charlie and how their lives went in the direction that Ennis' and Jack's could have (granted a time difference that would have been hard to do for the Brokeback boys.)

Thanks for writing this!
Joe chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
I know I have read this before but I had to re-read it again because well I really loved every word of it. Thank you again for sharing your gift of writing with all of us and for making a happy life for Ennis and well sort of for Jack as well. Joe
Stephen Phelps chapter 12 . 1/10/2009
I totally loved it! Finally a happy ending! It would be nice to see how things are in a couple years, with the baby and eveything, but if not, it's still a happy ending...

Thanks for writing a good story,

Stephen
alil2sarcastic chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
Wow. The last chapter of this story seriously brought tears to my eyes. Truly a beautiful, quick read. Keep up the good work.
orene treke chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
Well done! A very good story and really well written, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Your original character Charlie was really likeable and well thought out.

Left me wanting more. Again, well done!
Shar2 chapter 12 . 11/11/2008
I like it I'm reading it but that last chapter confused the hell out of me so u need to go head and update cuz I'm just lost with the whole ennis moving in and jack talkin to him is it a dream or somthin idk u need to update soon plz
musicgurly chapter 12 . 11/6/2008
wow this was great. i think it was very well written and the ending was absolutly perfect
sunystone chapter 12 . 11/3/2008
What a beautiful story!
Charles Devante chapter 12 . 10/30/2008
This was an excellent chapter, well written, made me cry. Thank you for an excellent story. Very short chapter. Glad to see your back to writing.
retropian chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
I just discovered this story the other day. Love it! I guess after more than 2 years there is no plan to continue it, which is too bad. I would have liked to find out how Ennis is healed.
rlh03 at BrokebackEnnisJack chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
I just today - 08/14/2008 - found this story to read and loved it. Having Bobby be gay and meeting Ennis was very imaginative and made a very pleasing story to read. One questjion, tho. With the last published line being about asking Ennis to be foreman for the boys on the Twist ranch-was that the final chapter? Thanks. Richard
Stephen Phelps chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
I totally love this story! I'm hoping against hope that the author plans to finish it? I can almost picture Bobby and Charlie in my mind, as portrayed by Jake Gyllenhaal and Paul Walker... Of course, with the passing of Heath Ledger, we've lost our "Ennis"...

I check the site periodically to look for updates, and keep hoping to see one for this particular story, to see how things end up.

Please, please, please, update again soon!

Sincerely,