Reviews for Borderless
duchessme chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
that was so sad..a very teary pillar endng
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Urg...me...hic...shaking now...
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
HOLY CRAP PLEASE STOP MAKING ME CRYYY TTTTTTATTTTTT
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
omg i almost cried reading this! i really like the ending! that's what i'd probably write XD
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
..w..wwaa..wah! *starts brawling eyes out* TOT

Right in their moment of triumph too...

I'm glad Tezuka has found the strength to continue on.

Well written! Great read. *sob*
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I feel monumentally sad now.
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
;O; It's sad yet... I love it.
Nasty Evil Dead Dog chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was really... beautiful. It almost made me cry. I'm not really a big fan of TezuRyou, but your fanfic was really, really, really touching. *huggles*
iruka92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I cried you know.

-tengah dengar lagu sedih sambil baca*
FallenAngel Sayu chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
cries~ so sad
Shinigami Hunter chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Dear lord. I cried. That is all I can say. Emotional!Tezuka is amusing to read about yet sad.

I love death fics. Don't you? :D
seijin chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Nah, I read this before and forgot about it. But then chapter 374 came out! It was a shocking chapter and I hope Ryoma would be okay.

Anyways I love your PoT stories! They're a nice break from university.
Heart Br0ken chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
:O I guess Ryoma would know that he was dying? If he said to Tezuka that his love was borderless, and would love him no matter what or w/e. Either way it was emotional, I was going to tear...but just couldn't get myself to do it~! You have to keep writing more stories! Malaysian people all the way. ;);)
sleepless chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
it was beautifully sad. i cried at the ned and i am still having like i knot on my throat for not crying at all.

good fic
SecretForKeeps chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
OMG! You brought tears to my eyes. Really, that story was so wonderful and beautiful and touching and inspiring and etc... I loved it! *favsfavsfavs* Perhaps it's strange and morbid of me, but I just love death fics, they're so emotional!