Reviews for Siren's Song
MidnightCat2000 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
i like it when will next chapter be up? :)
Murph chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
This story isn't bad-interesting, at least. But please, for the love of oxygen and water, CHANGE THIS SENTENCE!

""Eve!" Marshall called out, spotting the brunette's soft black hair."

Woooow. Notice anything odd? Change it. And please edit your chapters before you post them.
chip1991 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
pls continue this story, and is eve a siren? and what about Corrine? Hopefully you get corrine and marshall together. Really like marshall's character in this fic, he is portrayed very well.
Hey chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
I really love the story, but i am a huge c/m shipper, so a little disappointed that marshall is crushing on the new girl. If you end up updating pls get marshall and corrine together. they are totally just too cute together, especially their interaction in the 1st chapter. And adam, what is up with him, maybe you could get him to interact with corrine, and maybe we could see marshall get jealous...
ohtwo94 chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
yess what is going on
roxy chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
love the story!i want josie and adam,lucas and eve and corine and marshall.
dragons in our midst chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
YAY! Very engulfing. Please write more soon!
omgggggggggggggggg chapter 9 . 11/12/2006
Marshall better pick Corrine :)
princess moon shadow chapter 9 . 11/12/2006
Love it!
PuffofLogic chapter 9 . 11/12/2006
Haha! Finally, an update! Great chapter! I laughed when Marshall was being warned by Adam not to mess with Eve. That was very older-twin-brother-like. :S Something like that anyway.

The Melodic voice thing is interesting...Josie's the first victim! Haha, anywho, love the story, can't wait for more, update soon!

~Z Fan
sectumsempra chapter 8 . 7/23/2006
Uh oh. Haha. I just realised that on my last review I said to update, but you already have! What a smart cookie you are. But, but. The Eve/Marshall-ness ( What about poor Corrine? O. Does she get Adam? But that would be kinda strange. Hahaha. I was about to say "have Corrine and Marshall togther and Adam and Eve can just have each other" then I remembered that they are brother and sister and I was just like, ew.

Anyway. Please update soon and that works this time)
sectumsempra chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
Haha. His voice makes people dopey. Awesome! Haha. I loved Vaughn's comment about Eve taking it well... OK OK. I just love Vaughn D. Please update soon.
sectumsempra chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
ou know I didn't even connect Marshall likign Eve and the music until I red your AN down the bottom. it all makes sense now. But what about Marshall and Corrine?
sectumsempra chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Is Eve going to find out the secret? get sucked through the wormhole? And most importantly. Are Josie and Vaughn together?
sectumsempra chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
O. This Adam guy sounds gorgeous. Things are starting to get exciting.