Reviews for The Other Kind of Ashes
Astrianne chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Ah ! I want a sequel, please pretty please !
psejhan chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
i hope the third installment comes soon because that ending spells it out. i love it. _
psejhan chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
there is a sequel! hoorah! yay! i'm so excited. I'm reading it right now _
Anna McNarin chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
I really shouldn't read these stories so late at night, because this ending made no sense at all to me.
lily94 chapter 15 . 7/25/2007
Wow what an intersting story!
lily94 chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
Wow that was some hot sex with a ghost... Damn that was intense
FluidDegree chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
I love the two stories! but man that ending was kinda mean...to mea that is...lol
SleepingNadine chapter 15 . 4/12/2007
WHOA. talk about setting up the last installment! YEAH BABY!

i seriously love this. i do. it took me forever to read this last chapter b/c i was afraid it was going to be sad (well that and i haven't been on ff in forever) but now i remember you mentioned a trilogy.

i really hope you're finishing this b/c not having your j/l in my life would make me feel incomplete. yes, selfish reasons, but i know no others :)
lizzie chapter 15 . 10/31/2006
GREAT ENDING IN YOUR STROY LINE .I HOPE WILL SEE A OTHER SEQEUL.I HOPE YOU MAKE A PLOT'S TWIST. I WILL BE WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT STORY ARE INTERESTING YOUR STORY.

SEE YOU LATER

LIZZIE
Mangled Daisy chapter 15 . 10/27/2006
Any chance for a trilogy? *raises eyebrows hopefully* Awesome as always!
BregoBeauty chapter 15 . 10/26/2006
Interesting ending. :)
Chocobo Goddess chapter 15 . 10/26/2006
GIRL. YOU ENDED IT.

You'd better have that third part to the trilogy ready to go, or I'm gonna have to get all BiP on yer arse.

:D Huzzah.
lizzie chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
UPDATE SOON. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER'S AND LOVE THIS STORY. I WILL BE WAIT FOR IT IS WORTHY IT.

SEE YOU LATER
Pukkina chapter 14 . 5/27/2006
Oh...hurry up with the next chapter...so, so curious...
Mini Nicka chapter 14 . 5/26/2006
Interesting and very good I want more Jackson in the next one. Hey maybe even his POV.