Reviews for Hold Me Till I Die
Fireflameprinces chapter 1 . 4/24
My favorite story but very sad
Fireflameprincess chapter 1 . 4/25
Hi good. Job now It makes me want to cry
Fireflameprinces chapter 1 . 4/19
Wow this is sad sakura li died on her WEDDING NIGHT waaaaaa

Waa MAN I FEEL SORRY FOR SYAORAN
Fireflameprinces chapter 1 . 4/19
Wow this is sad sakura li died on her WEDDING NIGHT
hiiragizawa29li21 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
i just wish the last part will be more long? but nice story btw
CCS Fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
uum... the prince of egypt was dreamworks not disney
Claire06 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was absolutely breathtaking..

"Daddy," She said. Fujitaka grinned at her. "Yes Cherry Blossom?"

"I love you," She said, knowing it was the last time she'd ever say that to her father. Fujitaka hugged her. "I love you too my baby girl."

I started crying when I read those lines! That was a real tearjerker.. Didn't even realize I was crying till tears started rolling down my face.. I was reeeaal touchy 'bout father-daughter relationships.. More pweeeaaassseee! Thnx.. ]
Claire06 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was absolutely breathtaking..

"Daddy," She said. Fujitaka grinned at her. "Yes Cherry Blossom?"

bubblygirl027 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Damn this made me cry! :(
Pechay chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
*sob sob sob*
Have you met the White Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That's just the sadest thing I've ever seen. (Meaning it was so good)

I even cried.

That was really good *sob* I can't believe Sakura died *sob*

Well *sob* done
pespeleatsoka chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Sakura gulped. "Syaoran… I… I can… tell that I'm… going to die…"

Syaoran hugged her. "Please don't start this again,"

Sakura shook her head. "No. I feel my heart stopping… I'm going to die tonight Syaoran,"

Syaoran pulled back and stared at her. "No, Sakura what are you saying?"

"I've tried so hard to look my best for everybody, but… I know I'm going to die."

""Sakura!" Syaoran said as he shook her. "You're turning insane!"

Sakura felt herself being shocked. She knew… amazingly enough she wasn't scared, but more like awaiting this.

"At least I have a claim," She said weakly. Her body started to shut down. "I'm yours for eternity Syaoran," she said softly… "I love you."

Syaoran's eyes widened as he saw her fall limp. "No… no… SAKURA!" He screamed loudly. The driver stopped and rushed to the back to find the bride dead… and the groom in tears…

"I love you too," He said, tears rolling down his cheeks, "I love you too, my Sakura.""

Fuck you. These lines made me cry*wails*

Pls create more of them
twinklejade chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was ultimately sad and sweet with a slice of weird cheesyness... with crackers! ...O.O im so weird.
CyndersReign-ThePrincessOfHell chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This was a great/sad/awful/awesome story! even though i don't like the idea of the main character dying, this was the best story i'd ever read so far.
PrettyPinkStar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
its so sad sakura died! :'(