Reviews for Let's Pretend the War Is Over
Austione chapter 1 . 3/2
Lovely story of trauma and healing. they seemed true to their characters. Makes me want more :)
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
holy shit this was amazing please keep going.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
So so sad. And well written and well worth reading.
Gundy486 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
ADORED this!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I havr no words to describe how striking your story was.
The calm decent into insanity and the persistant help he was receiving; it was all written beautifully.
A very delicate and thought provoking read.
Keep writing!
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I adore how well you captured Draco's slow decent into madness. This was extremely well written and it is one of my fave fics yo
When-Words-Fail chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
So amazing and original! I love it!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Wow. I don't even know where to begin.

First off the piece was creative. Very creative. Also original. And poor Draco. I'm glad Harry was there to help him along the way and didn't once break his cool.

Also the writing was spot-on and good. Especially the way you wrote Draco's mind process day by day. Nice job.

All in all the story was good. Incredible even. You did a great job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
this's really good! but I think it should be an angst fic...thank you!
Beekers chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This Harry is about as good of a Harry I've ever seen. I read this story every once in a while and everything about Draco's madness and logic and place in the world paired with Harry's thoughtfulness and acceptance and sadness is the most beautiful of beautiful. Thank you
beastispretty chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Oh wow. This is like the fifth time I've read this fic but the first time I've reviewed, and it's just as amazing this time around. This is an amazing one-shot; the writing was wonderful and how you portrayed Draco and the whole "is this real?" thing is pretty amazing. Wonderful fic!
Lunelaya chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
"Waw"
That is the only thing that comes to me right now.
It is a sad but not depressing story. On the contrary, we are witnessing Draco's madness but we can see hope, even if it is still far away.

One thing I never did when I am reading a one-shot: I forgot it was a one-shot. For a few seconds I searched the "Next chapter" button. Needless to say I would have been delighted with a second chapter, but I can see that you do not intend to continue. A shame, really, but I respect your choice and thank you for this beautiful fiction.
IloveSebastian16 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I LOVED this story. I read it twice in a row. It was so amazing. Awesome job! Can't wait to read more of your work
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Crying! Poor Draco!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I don't know if you're still around, but I wanted to tell you that your story is brilliant! It was recced in a Facebook Drarry group. I was completely caught up in Draco's world of insanity. Amazing writing.
Nancy