Reviews for Let's Pretend the War Is Over
AcrylicDragon chapter 1 . 1/19
just... overhelming... I can't. *cries*
Hetc chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
Beautifully written. Thank you. It captures the bravery sometimes needed to deal with ordinary things when people have a long term condition, whether mental health, chronic pain or fatigue, amongst other things.
Also, it shows the importance of small kindnesses.
Porphyrios chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
Oh god the feels
petulantpages chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
So, I’ve read this before but it’s amazing every time so I’m leaving another review to let you know XD I think my favorite line is “if anyone could beat the shit out of the insanity gods, it was Madam Pomfrey”
Maymulato chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I never post reviews, but I really needed to tell you how beautiful and touching your story is and I can't move on cause it's too good OMG! It's definetly one of my favourites 3
Zo chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
I don't have words to express how this story made me feel, but you deserve to know that it was beautiful and powerful and heart wrenching. It's sad and hopeful and one of the best written pieces I've ever read. Thank you for capturing so exquisitely how it feels to distrust your own reality; after reading this I felt less alone.
Austione chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
Lovely story of trauma and healing. they seemed true to their characters. Makes me want more :)
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
holy shit this was amazing please keep going.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
So so sad. And well written and well worth reading.
Gundy486 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
ADORED this!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I havr no words to describe how striking your story was.
The calm decent into insanity and the persistant help he was receiving; it was all written beautifully.
A very delicate and thought provoking read.
Keep writing!
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I adore how well you captured Draco's slow decent into madness. This was extremely well written and it is one of my fave fics yo
When-Words-Fail chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
So amazing and original! I love it!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Wow. I don't even know where to begin.

First off the piece was creative. Very creative. Also original. And poor Draco. I'm glad Harry was there to help him along the way and didn't once break his cool.

Also the writing was spot-on and good. Especially the way you wrote Draco's mind process day by day. Nice job.

All in all the story was good. Incredible even. You did a great job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
this's really good! but I think it should be an angst fic...thank you!