Reviews for Let's Pretend the War Is Over
I adore how well you captured Draco's slow decent into madness. This was extremely well written and it is one of my fave fics yo
When-Words-Fail chapter 1 . 2/4
So amazing and original! I love it!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/13
Wow. I don't even know where to begin.

First off the piece was creative. Very creative. Also original. And poor Draco. I'm glad Harry was there to help him along the way and didn't once break his cool.

Also the writing was spot-on and good. Especially the way you wrote Draco's mind process day by day. Nice job.

All in all the story was good. Incredible even. You did a great job
this's really good! but I think it should be an angst fic...thank you!
Beekers chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This Harry is about as good of a Harry I've ever seen. I read this story every once in a while and everything about Draco's madness and logic and place in the world paired with Harry's thoughtfulness and acceptance and sadness is the most beautiful of beautiful. Thank you
beastispretty chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Oh wow. This is like the fifth time I've read this fic but the first time I've reviewed, and it's just as amazing this time around. This is an amazing one-shot; the writing was wonderful and how you portrayed Draco and the whole "is this real?" thing is pretty amazing. Wonderful fic!
Lunelaya chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
"Waw"
That is the only thing that comes to me right now.
It is a sad but not depressing story. On the contrary, we are witnessing Draco's madness but we can see hope, even if it is still far away.

One thing I never did when I am reading a one-shot: I forgot it was a one-shot. For a few seconds I searched the "Next chapter" button. Needless to say I would have been delighted with a second chapter, but I can see that you do not intend to continue. A shame, really, but I respect your choice and thank you for this beautiful fiction.
IloveSebastian16 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I LOVED this story. I read it twice in a row. It was so amazing. Awesome job! Can't wait to read more of your work
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Crying! Poor Draco!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I don't know if you're still around, but I wanted to tell you that your story is brilliant! It was recced in a Facebook Drarry group. I was completely caught up in Draco's world of insanity. Amazing writing.
Nancy
Carling chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I knew of an extreme agoraphobic in the family. She could hold completely sane, rational conversation so nobody really tried to find out why she was the way she was, and therefore we don't know what kind of inner monologue she had running through her mind that would have indicated insanity. I've had periods of agoraphobia myself. It's sort of like being crazy, but not really. Draco seemed more together and sane and rational inside his head than his outward actions would indicate.

I'd love another version of the story from Harry's point of view. I'd like to know how Harry became aware of Draco's problems and came to look in on him, and why.
Beekster chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Beautiful. Very well done :]
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow. Beautiful work. I... guess I don't know what more to say than "thank you".
Beth
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That was really good. I really enjoy stories with an insane main character. There's something heart-wrenchingly adorable and endearing about crazy and vulnerable people. I especially like them in relationships like this one- give and take, help and be helped. Well done.
alfamky chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow, this was heartwarming...and I loved the way you wrote all this, from an insane perspective...as you pretended you were typing on the nonexistent computer...